PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 Features
PowerTracks Pro Audio is a full-featured, multi-track music sequencing and digital audio recording program. PowerTracks Pro Audio includes powerful and unique features such as: The Audio Chord Wizard, which automatically and accurately figures out the chords from MP3/WMA/WAV audio files, the TC Helicon Vocal Harmonizer to add harmonies or pitch correct your audio tracks, and RealDrums which allow you to instantly generate audio drum tracks that are real recordings of drummers - not single drum hit samples but full recordings lasting 1 to 8 bars.
New Features in PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018
The new PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 includes many new features and enhancements!
Windows Audio (WASAPI) driver support. This allows for low latency audio recording/playback without requiring ASIO. Note that this supports 1 stereo input plus 1 stereo output at a time. For multiple inputs/outputs, you should continue to use either MME or ASIO.
ABC Notation format support. You can save a track of notation in a popular ASCII text format to import into other programs, or you can paste this format into a user forum as a way of sending the track (usually the melody and chord symbols) to other users without having to attach a file.
The built-in Audio Chord Wizard detection in the Chords window automatically detects the chords of the song, based on the audio data from all non-muted audio tracks. This works similar to the standalone Audio Chord Wizard, except that it uses the current bar lines of the existing song.
- X/8 time signature support. This is a special method of displaying 6/8, 9/8, or 12/8 time signatures in the Notation window.
- The Duplicate previous chord in notation right-click menu lets you quickly duplicate the previous chord (group of notes on same peg) without having to reenter it.
- Delete highlighted notes in notation right-click menu lets you delete all highlighted notes.
- Delete all notes on this peg in notation right-click menu lets you delete all notes on the nearest peg that was clicked on.
- You can now enter Section Numbers. Previously, you could enter letters (A-Z) only, but now you can also enter numbers (1-9).
Guitar Window Enhancements:
- Clicking on the black area to the left of the zero fret notes in the Guitar window will delete the notes on just the channel of that string on the current notation time line rather than all notes at that time line.
- Clicking on a note will delete the note from the Notation window if the note is currently highlighted. If no notes are highlighted in red, then clicking on a note will first delete any notes on the current notation timeline and channel before inserting a new note.
Big Piano Window Enhancements:
- Clicking on the black area to the left of the piano will delete highlighted red notes from the Notation window. If no notes are highlighted in red, then clicking to the left of the piano will delete any note on the current notation timeline.
- Clicking on a note will delete the note from the Notation window if the note is currently highlighted in red.
Edit - MIDI - Extract Channels to Tracks command has a new checkbox. When "Place each channel onto available empty tracks" is checked, PowerTracks will extract the current track’s MIDI data by placing each channel found onto the next available empty track.
The Preferences dialog displays with a vertical scroll bar if running PowerTracks on a low-resolution monitor (less than 768 pixels in height).
File - Save As now defaults to saving as a .SEQ file, unless this setting is changed in the Preferences - File dialog.
L hotkeys loop from the current bar in PowerTracks. L1 hotkey will loop one bar. L2 will loop two bars starting from current bar, etc. L0 will shut off looping.
An "Output always on" checkbox has been added in the MME Audio Drivers dialog.
Much faster initialization of accompaniment functions (e.g. StylePicker and RealTracks Picker).
Drag and drop from the drop station to VSTi plugins that support this is now implemented.
Unconditional 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on all products purchased from PG Music Inc.
PG Music Inc. 29 Cadillac Ave Victoria BC V8Z 1T3 Canada
Sales: 1-800-268-6272, 250-475-2874, + 800-4746-8742*
*Outside USA and Canada where International Freephone service is available.