An update. The biggest changes are moving out of the corner and centering on that wall, and placing the monitors so as to create a nearly equilateral triangle with my listening position. I can't move any farther away from the wall, but I am fairly balanced within the room now.

I did add a couple of hardware units, a Golden Age Pre-73 MKII pre-amp and an FMR Audio RNC 1773. Oh, and I trimmed those noise-cancelling hot-pads so they would actually fit into the ports on those monitors:)

I now have a small switch box so I can kill the output to the monitors easily, without having to reach in back for their power buttons. And, I picked up a splitter so I can use either set of headphones without having to plug in or unplug any cables, and there's extra jacks so that I can plug in an in-ear monitor for a Street Jelly show if broadcast from this room.

Those monitor stands are from ISO Acoustics, and they're on top of some Auralex foam pads with a 3/16 piece of plywood in between for stability. The foam helped a lot. That external hdd is setting on the leftover Auralex pads that were in the box. This untreated room is boomy already and so I've tried to limit the noise coming from that hdd and from those monitors setting on the surface of the desk.

I do check my mixes with those monitors as compared to a professional reference mix, but I primarily use headphones.