Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
The one thing I noticed is that the RealTracks I tested with seemed to include the use of Sustain Pedal, while the MIDI output plays more Staccato, as though the Sustain Pedal events have not been captured in the RealCharts (or exported in the MIDI data).

Yes, this is exactly what I am hearing now. As soon as I realized this was what I was hearing I searched for your comment as I remembered reading it, but not sure at the time what the consequence was. I think you are spot on here and this is not a good thing. The full midi with its controls from BIAB is not what is output via the drag and drop. OR perhaps it is there but EZKeys is not using this control feature. This is a big disappointment, as I don't think I will be able to resolve this and will have to just deal with it. Don't know if I can add the sustain.

I have another big issue with the fact that the chord chart is not agreeing between BIAB and EZKeys. I am trying to work thru this one now.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper