Welcome to the forum. Do you play horns (or maybe accordion or organ)?

Not at my BIAB computer now, but when choosing individual RealTracks, there is an option (I think it's near the right-hand side of the dialog box) to have the RealTrack play at normal or half-time speed.

To the best of my knowledge, the same adjustment cannot be made on RealDrums, so you will have to find one that sounds right at your tempo with no such setting adjustment.

If notation is not important to you, don't overlook the choice in the Edit menu to Expand the song to twice length, and experiment with the tempo. While it sometimes takes effort to find what you want, BIAB can be more flexible than it sometimes appears at first. That's the only way BIAB can give you a chord on the and and another chord directly on the following beat, becuase Pushes only go 'backwards'. Notes Norton (nortonmusic.com) is a third party provider of styles and has made what he calls Expanded Styles to accomplish getting around this limitation also.

I write lots of sambas that BIAB wants to see at tempos of 200 to 220 or so, but I would rather write at cut time of 100 to 120. The program can automatically adjust the feel as you make large tempo adjustments. Sometimes you get what you are looking for, so experiment.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors