Originally Posted By: Pipeline

They have started now on the 2017 version, so that gives them 6 months to reprogram a solid C++ version...

This statement clearly indicates to me that very little is known about the time it might take to translate a computer language for a program of this size.

Moreover, C++, Object Pascal, C# etc are all high-level languages. The compiler converts the high-level source code to machine code instructions that the processor can handle. Essentially, the end result machine code for "Hello World" is the same regardless of what high-level code it started as. The source code is not what is executed when you launch the program.

We all (myself included) want reliable and robust products, and improvements to the interface.

However, yes, please close this thread, it's littered with nonsensical statements.

BIAB & RB2024 Win.(Audiophile), Sonar Platinum, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, NS40M Monitors, Pioneer Active Monitors, AKG K271 Studio H'phones