Originally Posted By: RnAM
Well, what's there to add?
Oh yes, I know:
Super song, Super vocals ( really looooved those gospel like harmonies)
and man Tom has outdone himself this time, great guitar work.
The video fits the mood perfectly.

One of your best I think.

Rob

Hey Rob thank you very much for the kind remarks and for mentioning the video!

Bud (aka spokesperson for Tom and Janice)

Originally Posted By: bluage
Hi, Ms. Janice; hello, Bud...

"Missed the Message" is instantly inspiring, and in more than ways than one.

The laid-back tempo of the music, the placid chord changes, along with Ms. Janice's vocal a-lighting on the instrumentals like a dove retrieving an olive branch from the water's surface, all combines to create a powerful and persistent image of the river evoked in the lyrics.

At song's end, the impression is timeless, and the tone is melancholy, yet hopeful.

"Missed the Message"? Nah, I don't think so! More like you passed it on to us...

I think springtime is having a very creative impact on members of the User's Forum!

Sincerely,

LOREN (a.k.a. "bluage")

Loren, we all really appreciate you taking the time to listen and to make such supportive and thoughtful comments. It means a lot. Tom wrote a fine lyric and Janice did equally well on the interpretation of it. Your support is not taken for granted. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: Greg Johnson
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
This is SUCH a fine song. Nice to hear it again. Nice to be able to see/read the lyrics as they slowly go by...lyrics worth reading. And a beautiful melody.

Janice - one of your best vocals - and that is SAYING something!

Tom's guitar and steel work is exceptional.

The choir loops - nice. Nice video, Bud (as always).

Y'all done good.

fj

Ditto!! This is killer!!! If I were promoting BIAB, I would probably use this song to show how great it can do, of course in combination with some wonderfully talented musicians. Great stuff!!! Take care. Greg

Hey Greg, comments like yours keep us all going and make it all seem worthwhile. Thank you!!