1. I didn't take time to locate a drum style with six variations but chose the first drum style I came upon that had multiple variations to help show how to change between substyles.

_LONGWAY.STY Longway even country ballad uses drumstyle Realdrums countrypopballad^02a:kick,hihat...

Right click on a part marker.

Notice there are three a: drum pattern variations. The first a:variation is checked.

If you check one of the other two a: variations, the pop up window closes and you can see there is now a red underline indicating that part marker has been modified.

You can actually right click on any bar number and achieve the same result.

Regenerate and the drum style will change at the designated bars you modified.

If you select the b: substyle, a green part marker will be placed at that bar.

I assume if you have multiple b: substyles as you do in this case of multiple a: substyles, you can select any of the b: substyles or a:

That is how you can change substyles if there are six substyle variations.

2. I didn't check but I believe you simply close the audio editor screen.

3. Not sure why this occurred but to fix it, open the ACW utilities and kill the tempo map and set the song for the correct fixed tempo - which in BIAB must be a whole number - and I'm guessing is the likely cause of creating a tempo map with variations that equal out to 68.5 overall tempo.

You can also choose the bar settings and select reset all bars but this will reset any and all changes you may have made to bars in your project as well as reset the tempo. Only use this option if you've not made any other changes to any other bar.

Last edited by Charlie Fogle; 01/07/18 09:02 AM.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.