Happy New Year right back at you Scott,
Honey mooned in St Thomas ? I knew there was a connection. My girlfriend and I came here in 1979 and honey mooned in St John in 1980 ( when we finally got time off our jobs, it was kind of a crazy time). We are still hanging out, still crazy, just a little different crazy, Bizness, home ownership, life in the new century ( 10 years old already, sheesh) not to mention my obsession with music.
I think I was a little confused as to what you were using as a list. I have Master song file and then build song lists with Virtual Jukebox, found under tools in cakewalk I don't know if they still used it with Cakewalk Pro Audio I stopped at Cakewalk 9. It seems that if you had earlier versions of CW Virtual Jukebox traveled along with up grades.
I have done the list thing but i prefer setting up 20 songs or so in a set. We do 3, 45-50 minute sets at a gig and I go from quieter (dinner) to more lively sets. With VJB you can drag from File into list which makes it fast to build a set and now I have a bunch of sets in setlist folder so I can pull them up.
I think I said before it's a great tool but you cannot use virtual instruments, its either straight out midi to sound module or audio ( plays wav files ).
Have you tried this ?
All the best
Smokey
We know all the best and the rest of the places to play.......................

hp envy I5 6 gigs ram 2012.5 biab sonar x2 in studio
2 Blue Shoes Band 14th
hardest working band in St Thomas"