Originally Posted By: HearToLearn
Man, I have to say how much I enjoyed this song! I thought the drums started the song to set the mood but THEN the guitar came in and really said "listen up!"

I really do like every part of the song; but want to especially say how much I enjoyed the guitar parts. You have a great hook going on and built so well around it. THEN THAT SOLO! Ohhhhh how I loved the tone and melodic choices you made. Sa-WHEEEET!

Thanks for sharing this gem. Even if we got it a little later than some of the rest of the world. wink

Thanks very much HTL! It's always great to get feedback from you, means a lot smile

Originally Posted By: Noel96
Dave,

To my ears this is that classic rock sound at it's very best! Your playing is superb (as it always is). I also found myself captivated by Chris's lyrics, her singing and her melody.

Everything about this sits snugly and creates a really entertaining musical feast.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

All the best,
Noel

Thanks, Noel! I'm happy you enjoyed this one!

Originally Posted By: beatmaster
This is a true blue/rock arrangement of good strong music, with good strong lyrics.

Enjoyed this a lot.

Thanks for the listen and comment beatmaster!

Originally Posted By: dani48
Hi Dave !

What a superb tune
superbly played and sung !
Really gets you rockin´on
And.... my hopes of
a real love (no ghost) !!!(chuckle) smile

Cheers
Dani

Hi Dani, thanks for stopping by!

Originally Posted By: MarioD
Classic rock at its absolute best!

This reminded me a lot of those Mike Bloomfield and Al Kooper Albums, its that good. Great work on the vocals, drums and off course your excellent guitar chops. The mix was perfect IMHO.

Keep on rocking!

Man, talk about an underrated guitarist! Mike Bloomfield never got the credit he deserved IMHO, and he was as good as if not better than his contemporaries of the day, Clapton etc. Just a superb player! And those albums with Al Kooper were great.

Always great to hear from a fellow guitarist, thanks Mario!