Originally Posted By: Tano Music
Hey Floyd… I always learn something when I listen to your work… This was really comfortable, as a listen (in spite of the darkness!} . I enjoyed the easy pace, And I think you really did find the right band for this crap.

(Ok... this is why you have to really double-check voice recording… Sometimes you want to say “crack”… There it goes again! I’m trying to say TRACK! )

One thing in particular I was paying attention to was the way that you used your voice doubling, leading off the verses, sometimes starting off solo, then adding a double...I’m sure you did that with intention as an emphasis/color technique.

I’m also listening closely to how you slowly and easily roll the sing words off in your melody line. I never see you crowding too many words into a line, and sometimes, as I read along, I think “well, there’s not going to be enough words to finish that melodic line”, but you have a way of holding back and placing those choice words beautifully. Thanks for sharing your great work!

I've always been big on "how it falls on the ear". It needs to be natural and it needs to be original. (you do a fine job of that..) If you hit both of those, you are most of the way there are you can get away with the rest... Thanks for the nice review...