Originally Posted By: Warren Keller
Thank you MarioD! Here's what Kontakt said in reply to me "Band in Box supports VST, so Kontakt (and therefore Session Horns) should run. We do not recommend 32-bit bridges as this can have a negative effect on the overall performance." So my question- since I really want to use them in a DAW, should I take the chance, using jBridge w/ 32-bit RealBand and a bridge? Hate to move out of RB at this time but I think if they did not work well, that it would be sufficient reason to move up in DAW. Thanks guys!

The Kontakt Player specs say 32/64 bit so it should work in RB if you install the 32 bit version. Note that some software automatically installs both versions so you have to be careful to choose the correct version.

Also BiaB comes with a 64 bit version so you could use the 64 bit Kontakt Player in it and transfer the BiaB audio, i.e. wav or MP3, tracks to RB.

My goal this weekend is to move just enough each day so that no one pokes me to see if I'm dead or not.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware