Originally Posted By: Pipeline
You can have it on 3 machines ...

Says whom? Is there a notice from PG Music somewhere allowing this? I don't see this in the documentation.

https://nn.pgmusic.com/pgfiles/support/misc/manual/bandinabox_mac_2019_manual.pdf

PG Music Inc. License Agreement
CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE COMPLETING THE INSTALLATION OF THIS SOFTWARE. USAGE OF THE SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

LICENSE
A. The program may only be used on a single machine.

... (and so on for 2 pages)

As a practical matter, I don't see that the license "phones home" like so many do nowadays. Neither have I observed that it checks for itself on the network with UDP calls. When I installed it onto my new iMac Pro a few months ago, there was no conflict with my 2010 before I took it out of service.

I just did a clean install of 2018 onto my laptop so that I can compare it better with 2019 which is installed as an upgrade to 2018 on my iMP and see no conflict. There is a lot of interaction between 2018 and 2019 so, when my hard drive arrives, I will remove the upgrade and do a fresh install of 2019 to see if that goes away.

BIAB 2023 Audiophile, 24/60 Core M2 Mac Studio Ultra/8TB/192GB Sonoma, M1 MBAir, 2012 MBP
Digital Performer 11, LogicPro
Finale27.4, Dorico5, Encore5, SmartScorePro64, Notion6, Overture5