Hi Janice, hi Bud,

WHAT A TREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially for a guy who can celebrate his own "See See Rider" anniversary this year: I think that it was exactly 50 years ago that I played that very song publically myself for the first time, followed by many more occasions: Because it was, is and will always be one of my favorite American classics.

How good a song is can easiyly be told by the number of good versions and this one can really present a long list of famous names - you named but a few.

And this is the truth and nothing but the truth: You did not just do another cover, but really added a top-notch version to that list. The version you linked to is so custum-made for Janice - Janice, the energy you're putting into the vocal part is amazing. And the harmony singing - no-one can do that the way you do: just grand.

Looking at the 'band' I had to smile: Those Keith Richard styles have become almost indispensable for me! When arranging an uptempo song it's always a good idea to have a look at them...

Peter, great playing as we've become used to long before - you really showing us where it's at again and again.

Maybe I overlooked something, but I couldn't find the Chuck Berry version that I'm very keen to listen to. Without the existence of that great guy I'd probably be playing glockenspiel in a Bavarian traditional band.

Ah no...

Janice, Bud: Please do not let this genre slide: Both of you are far too good at it.

Thanks fir that wonderful production and all the best,

Stefan