Hey there herb, I think that we have been having a very informative conversation. I am not meaning to think that I know more than everybody else, well, at least I sure hope that I am not coming off that way.

A lot of people like you that have been involved in the music a lot longer than me are very informative on copyright and things like that. I do have the book that you are talking about, but sometimes I have a very short attention span so I don't sit down and read many books, but I am going to see if I can't get an audio version of this book "THIS BUSINESS OF MUSIC" do you have any sources were I can get a copy of this book in Audio?

I am more of an audio learner than a book learner. But hopefully I am not coming off as trying to know more than other people, because I will be the first to admit that I don't. But, I am listening to your song called "Just Another Rainy Day" Good song. Is that all BIAB or is it you playing some of the instrument's? In fact you do a great job.

Sounds like you have a lot of "Neil Young Influence" Sounds good though, good haunting and relaxing music. Here is a link to an original song that I and a friend recorded. None of this was "BIAB" Let me know what you think!

The reason that I ask you if all these instrument's are BIAB because I bought a CD from eddie1261 and his instruments sounded just as good. Here is a link to some of my original music if you are interested.

I also included some of my other songs. I have a lot more on YouTube, but it was more fun writing and recording my own songs than covers, that is for sure; and I know what all these people are talking about when it comes to copyright because I have over 600 copyright's but I only know the side pretty much on my own writing's.

I registered everyone of them through doing the form, paying for it and sending it in.

So, I do know some stuff about copyright's, but I would not mind if anyone ever created a cover to one of my song's and I guess that's what puts me so far left on the subject of cover song's, because I think that music should be free for anyone that wants to listen to it and record it should be able to do that without the fear of getting sued.

Father of Love (Written About The Passion of Christ Movie)

Here is another one called (Pallet of the Lord) Written from a sight that I saw on a rainy springful day, and a sermon)

This is a BIAB Song that I Created for my mom and Grandmother.

I Know you sing with the angles. This is dedicated to my mother who passed away from a brain tumor

This is my song called "At The Foot Of The Cross" Taken from a dream that my brother had.

This is my song called Pictures of The Past Written about the movie called (A River Runs Through It)

This is my song called "You'll Be Crying For My Love At Night "All BIAB"

Last edited by trapper456; 05/05/20 06:54 PM.

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.