Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Nicely done as usual, am listening several times now, enjoying it with my lunch.

I think the problem with the MK lead RT is not that it makes everything sound like MK but it makes everything sound like Sultans of Swing. At least that's my experience with it. I'm still determined to find good use for it one of these fine days.

Thanks for this, Al!

TM ...

Thanks a bunch. Glad you liked it. I agree with you about the MK RT does tend to mold the entire groove of the project in the Sultans of Swing direction because it is such a strong influence on that particular song. My thought, as I approached this, was to a Mark Knopfler sound, rather than a Dire Straits sound, on a Smooth Jazz project that the likes of George Benson or Ken Navarro might have done. It was just one of the spur of the moment things that crossed my mind for who knows what reason.

Again, thanks a lot. Take care and be safe ...

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops