Larry (and Bob) -

Sorry it took so long to get back to this thread.

What I meant (and I think it was a different thread discussion with Bob) was that your list of available VST/VSTi plugins from the 32-bit version do not auto-populate into the 64-bit version when you install it (in the same folder). I believe there are text files created that reference them, so I guess it's possible to rename them, but not sure if that's all there is to it.

When I launch the 32-bit RealBand, it's 2020 (Build 5) from the previous 2020 installation and in the image below, it shows 2 VST plugins available.

After installing RealBand 2021 (64-bit) to the same folder as the previous RealBand, it only picks up existing 64-bit DXi synths from the registry; however, the previous VSTi synths (whether 32-bit or 64-bit bridged) are not present.

So, you have to add them all back in before opening existing projects, because RealBand doesn"t tell you that it can't find a plugin your project needs - it just assigns it to whatever port was used, whether there is a plugin there or not.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
RB2020 VSTi List.jpg (224.73 KB, 99 downloads)
RB2021 VSTi List.jpg (236.64 KB, 98 downloads)

John

Laptop-HP Omen I7 Win11Pro 32GB 2x2TB, 1x4TB SSD
Desktop-ASUS-I7 Win10Pro 32GB 2x1.5TB, 2x2TB, 1x4TB SATA

BB2024/UMC404HD/Casios/Cakewalk/Reaper/Studio One/MixBus/Notion/Finale/Dorico/Noteworthy/NI/Halion/IK

http://www.sus4chord.com