Quote:
I attached a midi file because it is the result of importing that led to my issues/questions. If someone wants to duplicate my situation, the file allows that. Also, could the file be at fault?

I loaded it and the midi file imports well so I do not suspect the file.

Originally Posted By: sj1
Hi,
Feel free to treat me ... kindly please! I am open to learn.

You have come to the right place - you will get no disrespect here. Welcome. grin

First, the midi data you have will not create a BIAB chord chart. It is monophonic, meaning only a single note melody - there is no chordal info. So we will need to input the chords to the song. Lets start there - I pulled them from the net. Although, that is only the beginning. I have a bit of free time this morning and will start and then upload. If anyone else wants to jump in, please do at any time.
After the chords the challenge will be finding a Style (tempo, groove, feel) that works with this up-tempo tune. Actually I don't think this specific example will be trivial. I am betting the guy who wrote this knew a thing or two about music. But lets see what happens.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper