Hi Lazarus,

I want to reply specifically about the issue of having the same instruments for the entirety of the song. By default, RealTracks or RealDrums can have two substyles, which usually (but not always) represent some kind of verse and chorus part. Some RealTracks and RealDrums are the same in both substyles, but many change when the part marker is switched between A and B. In addition to that, we have MultiStyles. MultiStyles allow us to combine multiple styles into one, which accommodates complex arrangements with a greater number of substyles. Usually these will have around 8 substyles instead of the usual 2. So instead of having the basic A/B part marker options, you will have something like A/B/C/D/E/F/G/H, and each will sound different. I created a MultiStyles PAK that has 30 MultiStyles (10 pop/rock, 10 country, and 10 jazz). I'll leave you a link below so you can listen to some of the demos. For the last few releases, there is usually at least one MultiStyle included for each genre of the Xtra Styles PAKs as well. The MultiStyles always include the "+" symbol in their short name, so you can filter for MultiStyles easily in the Style Picker by searching for "+".

MultiStyles PAKs - Listen to Demos

Jareth
PG Music Inc.