Originally Posted By: Ember - PG Music
Originally Posted By: biab-user
Originally Posted By: Chantelle - PG Music
Disabling/enabling a track can be found if you click on the track in the mixer, then go to Track Settings in the menu.

I did not disabled realtrack... At least not intentionally.

All of the realtracks were disabled. I would have to do that for each track. I would have certainly remembered this action.

Anyway when I enabled Realtrack for the bass, all of the other realtracks automatically got enebled. Is this normal? Also. The tracks still showed the green colour when there was no sound (disabled).

It's entirely possible that the Style itself was disabled which means none of the tracks would have played - this can happen when you run the Audio Chord Wizard and would explain not being able to remember making this choice (you can see this explained in the following video here: https://youtu.be/N7vVmsfn9SM?t=88). If you don't recall disabling the RealTracks on your own, if you ever see an X beside the Style name in the top of the program, that X means the Style is disabled and you can re-enable it by right clicking on it and selecting "Style is Enabled" and making sure it is checked. As an example, when _LOUNGIN.STY is disabled, it'll display as X_LOUNGIN.STY in the program. That may be something to look out for the future!

If you ever run into the issue again, definitely let us know! We're always happy to help.

I really don't know what happened there...
The style was enabled (no X) and the tracks were not greyed out, nor muted. The only thing playing were the Realdrums and the original .WAV used for ACW. Anyway, the song is now playing as it should, so I am marking this thread as resolved.