Piggybacking on this thread by changing the title, does anybody have a laptop with a SIM card slot in it? There are not many that I can find, but I know they exist. I think my old Chromebook had a SIM slot in the battery compartment. That would be nice to have. I buy $1 SIM cards from Best Buy and target and sign on for a month at a time with those off carriers like "Joe's Sell Fone Service Place". I sign up with a "drop phone" fake name like Mark DeShark and pay with a prepaid Green Dot Visa card. Then anything I sign up for thinks I am Mark DeShark and if they want to trace back to the phone number, it will be dead in a month anyway, so nobody can bother me.

And that's why I'd like a laptop with a SIM card.

Also, if you want to go to a place that requires an email address, visit 10 minute email where you get an email address for 10 minutes, allows you to respond to the immediate "confirm your email" message, and then goes poof. For places you will never go back to and don't want to have your real email sold to spammers who will clutter your mailbox, that place is a dream!! I also make sure the VPN is running as well.

Last edited by eddie1261; 11/08/21 06:02 PM.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.