Hi Janne, Moto and Peter,

Of course I'm late again answering your posts. I think it was Putins' fault...
Thanks for your nice posts on the song.

Originally Posted By: jannesan
Very good questions, and we should ask those from time to time. Very creative use of BIAB and other instruments, they are arranged nicely, the nylon guitar is especially nice. I enjoyed the mood, quite uptempo concerning the seriousness of message, but in the end the "why should I care" explains the carefree aspect.
Janne

Hi Janne, nice comment! and yes, that nylon guitar was in the originall song (2016) too. I like it very much myself. I only saw I made some mistakes in the lyrics and i liked to have some more interestingbackground 'fillers', like that intro guitar, the vocals and the in between sounds. I tried really nasty questions, but then skipped them again. But I didn't meant that 'why should I care' was a carefree line.
I heard so many people say they aren't interested in the past or difficulties. as a defence they than say these lines. In a way it's selfishness and self protection I wanted to underline here.

Originally Posted By: CaptainMoto
Hans,
Loved every bit of that.
Attention grabbing opening, smooth vocals and well written.
You done good!
moto

Hi moto, you gave me a very nice compliment. Thanks for that! I hope I can continue doing so.

Originally Posted By: PeterF
Hans
A thought provoking excellent song, well sung and produced.
The band choices are very good and I enjoyed the song.
Peter

Hi Peter, what I wrote to moto counts for you too! I'm happy you enjoyed it!

Have a nice weekend,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130