It has always been my belief that if you want the best out of something one needs to learn about it. I used to read manuals from cover to cover (spent a lot of my working life doing just that). In the case of BIAB the manual is way too large and is very detailed. The trick then becomes to know how to find what you’re looking for.

The really good thing is that PG provide really good videos on most aspects of their product but if you want to get the best out of them you need to look at them.

There is also any amount of really great assistance in the forums but once again you need to read it and/or ask questions. Once again it is about learning stuff.

The issue as I see it for a number of folk they want the answer before they know the question. Impatience is what really slows down the learning for a lot of folks. To learn something as huge as BIAB takes a lot of time. To learn the ins and outs of music production takes even more time.

No single resource can provide all the answers. The best thing in my opinion is to come to know what you want to know. Ask the question and try things and not get upset when it doesn’t work first go. Sometimes one needs to try and try then try again.

I have backing tracks I was happy with years ago then play them again and find something that needs tweaking. Why because I’ve learnt a lot more over the past few years. I think most of us continue to learn. It requires patience.

My two bobs worth

Tony

Last edited by Teunis; 03/21/22 12:20 PM.

HP i7-4770 16GB 1TB SSD, Win 10 Home,
Focusrite 2i2 3rd Gen, Launchkey 61, Maton CW80, Telecaster, Ovation Elite TX, Yamaha Pacifica 612
BB 2022(912) RB 2022(2), CakeWalk, Reaper 6, Audacity, Melodyne 5 Editor, Izotope Music Production Suite 4.1