Rich.

Re midi drum traks.
Assuming your on pc check out lots of neat ways of creating midi (and audio drum ) traks using realband that comes free with biab…you can do things like…
..generate drum traks
..generate drum fills
..create the illusion of 2 drummers or more playing together.
..lots of further crazy things to be discovered by experimenting.

In PARTICULAR go to RB BARS VIEW and discover ease of moveing/copying/pasting bits of or whole drum midi traks around...you can use vst/vsti plug ins etc etc.

Much as i love reaps and have been a user/advocate from nearly day 1 of the product…there are some neat features to discover in building traks in realband. I could go on for pages…but gotta keep this short…cant write an essay..lol...just read rb manual etc etc...lots of midi info.
plus experiment with bar markers to create drum fills.

Years ago i used to enjoy showing friends in big studios, and watching their jaws drop , when i demoed how to build drum tracks in realband , and before that powertraks.

I suspect some new pg users might not realise the neat things one can do in realband.
I encourage you to experiment in realband building drum tracks…particular genning and use of bars view...
and various editing features.

Hth.
om

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 05/06/22 01:57 PM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)