Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Thanks, Floyd and Janice. "Beautiful heartbreak" is no longer an oxymoron, but an apt description of the magic you guys bring out with this song. Floyd you check all of the boxes in writing, producing and presenting such fine quality. I'm really looking forward to an 8-hour driving trip alone tomorrow. You'll both be with me to shorten the distance and make the inevitable road delays bearable. Stopped in traffic, I'll roll down the window and won't be surprise if many will leave their cars and dance to the music.

Originally Posted By: firesong
Floyd....Wow! what a great piece of music...I think this is my favorite song of yours I've heard and that's saying a lot...the lyrics are exquisite and the delivery and vocals are so good! your use of BiaB is flawless...this is so pro sounding and I hope it finds it's way to some producer somewhere...this is the quality of song and type of production that most of us aim for but haven't hit yet...bullseye!

Originally Posted By: RnAM
Wow, I felt that one!

Beautiful composition and very well sung (love the harmonies!).

Rob

Originally Posted By: PeterF
floyd

Simply beautiful. A great production and as usual you and Janice harmonize perfectly and sound great together.

The mix is superb as the backing.

Wonderful song.

Peter

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Lovely song Floyd. Loved the backing track. Beautiful vocal and lyric. Janice's harmonies were excellent as well. +1 what Rob said. Really felt the emotion of the song..

Thanks y’all for mentioning my small part!

Janice