Well, thanks for clearing this up, Bob!

You and I have been here among the longest, and we aren’t sure how to advise people definitively. I think that says we do need a better description of what’s what.

Over the decades, I bought most but not all that was offered. I have no way of knowing what I did not buy may or may not be included in later versions. Is it good business to charge for some extra, only to roll it into the regular package in future versions? I don’t think so, and it’s my impression with no data to back this up, that they did not do this often.

I like the suggestions that What Add-Ins Do I Have could be refined. It could show what should be installed based on what you bought (a tough one unless you bought from PG Music and connect to their records of your account).

Ideally this would also show what products you don’t have along with a way to purchase them.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors