I'm fine with your comment. In fact, I'm glad that you made it. Thanks for responding.

I think this tutorial is an alternative to a tutorial Mr. Henry made back in January that a subsequent BIAB upgrade corrupted the process he demonstrated in that earlier tutorial. There were two issues with the earlier tutorial, first, there's a bug that caused the midi data to both copy to utility tracks by midi channel and remain on the Melody Track and that caused moving/copying midi to fail. Second, His earlier tutorial moved the Midi channels one at a time from the Melody Track to individual Utility Tracks which was time consuming. This tutorial introduced a faster, more efficient method and also bypasses the bug. The end result of both tutorials was a mixture of midi and RealTracks. He did mention he was responding to many emails he received in regard to both the earlier tutorial and the published version of the song that was released prior to him making this tutorial.

BIAB Ultra Pak+ 2024:RB 2024, Latest builds: Dell Optiplex 7040 Desktop; Windows-10-64 bit, Intel Core i7-6700 3.4GHz CPU and 16 GB Ram Memory.