Hi Bob, thanks for your so nice comment on this song. You gave me a warm feeling...

Originally Posted By: rsdean
Hans,
This is truly an outstanding song... Love the vocal and arrangement. The song really builds and has some nice layers.
Much enjoyed!

Bob, that are nice compliments , thanks a lot man!

Bob
Originally Posted By: Brad Williams
Hey there Hans, welcome back! Really good mix and the guitars you used were great, the drums worked well in this as well.

Robbert, I had to check what a edgy vocal is and it looked like a good thing...
Thanks what you said about the build up of the song. It took me much more time to develop this song then I thought.

Originally Posted By: Robertkc
A cool lyric idea behind your rocking ballad, Hans! I like the way you developed the opening verse to bring in other luminaries.
The change from lush strings to the band worked well and your vocals, as always, have a distinct, edgy character.
Very good!

Robert

You didn't expect me to listen to you Marty??? I wouldn't dare. Beside that, you were right too ;-)

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Hello again, Hans. YES!! It sounds terrific --even better now. Just wanted to mention that the very night I gave you my first comment to this song our cat Stevie was seen (and great photo taken) by a neighbor. Our neighbors aren't so close --about a half mile away. We think she is living in an abandoned barn behind their house. And this song sounds so much better.

I hope you all have a very nice day,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130