I have been watching this thread for a bit now and eventually had to also chip in.

I have also done a fair bit of software development in my time and have found that when you have a piece of software that does a very specialized job that the thing takes on a life of its own and the lay-out develops to actually performs the task that you set out to do.

If you start focusing on getting it sexy then very soon you lose focus on the real requirement and spending time on cosmetics ....

I was (and stil am) personally AMAZED every time I fire it up and get this band playing with me, doing what I want them to do and that for a price I still cannot really believe.

For my 10 cents worth I see no point in changing it. Spend the money on adding more styles, maybe add some more MIDI styles for a change as well, that will impresses me.

I am happy with the improvements in performance, the reduction in the size of files, thats what counts for me! Who remembers how long it took to generate those first 3 real tracks? (I actually woke up the wife to show her what they've added this time)

I think maybe some user's are taking what we have for granted and does not really appreciate what we have here. THAT IS ONLY MY OPINION.

I'm doing allright for Country Trash ....

I used to care, but things have changed (Bob Dylan)

BIAB 2022W + RB
M-Audio FastTrack C600, Rode NT2-A
Digitech VoiceLive 4

Epiphone Sheraton, Ibanez 12str, Washburn 6str, Cort 6Str Nylon
Yanagisawa Tenor Sax