Hi Floyd and Vic,

You both are intrigued by the filthy feet...

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Hans,
An intriguing write.
Kept me wondering - why were your feet filthy? HA!

Good tracks. Well mixed.
Really like the chorus. Those vocals shine!

Keep 'em coming.
fj

Floyd, luckily for me you didn't comment on the lead guitar battling with my vocals.
I'm counting who liked or disliked that issue. The 'likes' still have the majority, so I wasn't that mad (yet)
I liked the idea starting with the 'silky sheets'because than the thoughts of most will go to something different than those filthy feet.
But my real thoughts about making these lyrics were with the case intself. How many times fights or quarrels start with unimportant issues and growing bigger an bigger. Back in 2018 this was the same as now :-)

Originally Posted By: vicarn
Hullo Hans.
It is an amusing piece with the filthy feet line. :-D
I would chop out the sax and other instruments where they interrupt the vocal.
I would also lift the vocal volume a little and use less reverb on it.

Vic

Hi Vic, The filthy feet issue is explained in my answer to Floyd, but I bet you would have guessed it.
About the other part of your post; I didn't use a sax, only the lead guitar. I knew it would raise questions, but I liked the tiny interference myself. Now I'm counting the 'pro' and 'con'votes ;-)
And I did what you asked about the volume and reverb, although I didn't hear too much reverb in my version. In the version of 2018 that reverb was a big problem. But thanks!

I wish you both a very nice and creative day,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130