Hi Scott, Charlie and Marty,

Thanks a lot for your posts!
Meanwhile, a 'battle' was going on over lead guitar and vocals in this piece of the forum.
I think I lost it and changed the song a bit. Every part where the lead guitar was playing along with the vocals is removed now.
Although none of you complained about it. Oh, yes, Marty did ;-)

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Awesome lyric Hans. Got a really chuckle from them. Super vocal. Really well done mix. Loved how the drums sit in the mix. Loved the thump of the kick. Well done...

Scott, thanks for this nice compliment! I had to look up what a chuckle meant. That almost gave me one too!
That thump needed some software to get it right...

Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
I like the tune. Good job refreshing and getting it posted again. Enjoyed my listen.
Charlie

Charlie, as I wrote I refreshed it even more...
but you liked it already. Thanks for that!

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Yeah, I love the melody, too, Hans, and I definitely hear the humor. I hear a lot of good stuff in there. Maybe the soloist is a bit too loud, especially in the fills with the vocals. (No need to say that's just an opinion, right?) That's a pretty cool opening --the "oh, lonely me" before the song really takes off. Harmonies are good and well-placed. On my second spin and I second my opinion of that guitar. You make lonely nights seem to be a good thing because the song is so good and full of life.

Marty, I wrote in an edit of my introduction post I lost the fight on the lead guitar versus the vocals. it took me a while to give in, but it proofs I can listen...
But with the last part of your post (the second spin) in mind it was a real struggle for me, as you can imagine ;-)

Have a nice day all of you and thanks again,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130