Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Did you manage to get your 2022 to show in your account?
They definitely should be able to help you with that part.

"manually download EACH demo" I would definitely not do that, as it will take forever...
But what I would do is reinstall 2022 completely from HD, now making sure that that "install demos" thing is checked, after that would update BIAB to the latest patch.

P.S. There are no downloadable demos. I have been asking for that for some time now. I believe, they should have ALL demos optionally downloadable in single package. All they have to do is zip their Demo folder and include a link to the account.
NI has a way of downloading just demos. You can download them in one shot, even if you don't have particular product installed.

I don't think it's to do with the 2022 version, more likely the Everything PAK I purchased a long time ago, YEARS!

Yes I agree with you, there should always be a backup from PGMusic ready for this kind of eventuality.
This is the reason I am reluctant to invest in software and why I wont always pay the full asking price. Just think what happened to all the money people around the world paid for costly programs since Windows 98. You'll have to keep updating, software and hardware. Now, I understand that PGMusic needs to be moving forward BUT we are talking of demos audio files... these work through ALL versions of BIAB, so why not make a simple .ZIP file available to all? It only Needs a couple of clicks from their server!

I also had problem with NI. I WILL NEVER BUY ONE OF THEIR SOFTWARE after the way I was treated. they said that unfortunately I couldn't use one of their previous Piano software any longer and that I needed to purchase a new version. In the end I managed to make it work but their tech people couldn't? Go figure!