Pan.

so your saying all is ok now ??

(note i'm a tad vision impaired but posting pics also help other users/pg to help you without guessing.)

fyi lets go over the various reasons people have problems setting up a music production rig//pc. in case you encounter further problems with your set up.

ie a checklist that i hope helps you at some point.

1..incorrect choice of pc or using an old pc clunker particularly that cant handle the users track and plug in counts. also preferably use a pc with low DPC count.
(google 'DPC LATENCY' and its impact on music production.)

2..using a pc that isnt optimised for music production.
see the optimisation guides both here on pg and on you tube and the net. enter in google 'optimise a pc for music production'. lots of info.

3..choosing a suitable sound interface. in your case i would recommend using a usb interface specifically manufactured for music production with low latency asio drivers.
(eg in my case i get 4ms or lower.). there are lots of recommendations on these forums and the net.
(google 'low latency asio usb interface.)

4..incorrect Windows OS set up for music production . eg recording and playback settings including the 'advanced' dialogs.

5..incorrect set up of settings in the music production software daw chosen by the user and preferences.
(eg in your case maybe also post pics of your various Powertraks settings//preferences so they can be checked. this will also help PG support help you too.)

6..most sound interfaces come with on screen user control panels. this is another area that can bring problems if settings are set inmcorrectly.

i hope the above helps you at some point and you have a happy new year 2023.

om

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 01/08/23 04:38 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)