I subscribe to Keyboard magazine and a few years ago they devoted a whole issue to this debate using 10 top Hollywood music producers. 5 had switched from PC to Mac and 5 from Mac to PC. Think about that for a second. 5 Mac users switched to PC's? Without going into a whole bunch of detail, bottom line both were considered equally good and equally bad. The only thing is these guys are the ultimate power users. Their machines are plugged into big expensive studios, they're doing projects on a strict deadline and putting their machines through stuff that you or I would never do so it may have no validity to you personally. Still, it was a real eye opener to me because of all the hype about a Mac being so much simpler, more stable, etc. According to those 5, not so. Not that PC's were so hot either, it's just they both had plusses and minuses. A lot of it had to do with the hardware/software they were using and how it integrated into what else they were doing in the studio.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.