Welcome back to the BLANK styles wishlist discussion!

As noted above Ember and Jareth of PG Music responded to my original request and two new BLANK styles were included in the 2021 release.

Thank you Ember and Jareth for adding two BLANK styles as part of the 2021 release! Also a BIG thank you for making all the BLANK style long names consistent. It's a small change that makes a BIG difference when using the StylePicker and when the style name is displayed.

However, there continues to be a need for additional BLANK styles. There are no BLANK styles for 3/4 time Even 16, 3/4 time Swing 16 and the present BLANK style set does not include any BLANK 2/4 time styles.

As mentioned in my initial post, and as can be seen in the second screen shot below, existing BLANK styles need updating to be consistent with each other when displayed in the StylePicker.

All BLANK styles should have the same default tempo. Presently BLANK style tempos are split between 90, 100 & 120 BPM. This action will consolidate all BLANK style listings when the StylePicker is sorted by Tempo.

The StylePicker "Genre", "Group" and "Other Genre" columns should indicate BLANK styles are Utility styles. Presently BLANK styles are labeled Pop or Jazz in the "Genre" and "Other Genre" columns while the "Group" column displays either Jazz 30 or POP 70. Listing all BLANK styles as Utility styles in the "Genre", "Group" and "Other Genre" columns will consolidate the BLANK style listings while also making them easier to find during a search.

All BLANK styles should reside in the same MIDI Set. Presently they are split between MIDI Sets 24 & 43. This will consolidate all the BLANK styles when the StylePicker is sorted by MIDI Set.

New gripe for 2023: Make the Memo for each BLANK style display consistent information in the StylePicker. Here is the Memo for BLANK:
Quote:
Memo: In the Stylemaker, you can easily delete an entire instrument from a 4/4 Style by importing that instrument from BLANK.STY. Also use when importing an entire tune into BB.
BLANK.STY. Blank 4/4 Even 8th Utility Style
All MIDI. Tempo=100 (80-120)
Instruments:
while here is a listing from BLANKE16:
Quote:
Memo: No Memo Found -Examples: No Examples, Genre "Intensity" Score=70/100
BLANKE16.STY. Blank 4/4 Even 16th Utility Style
All MIDI. Tempo=90 (80-100)
Instruments:

PG Music, thanks for your continual product improvement. I hope other forum members will continue to show their support for this request.

Attached Files (Click to download or enlarge) (Only available when you are logged in)
Clipboard02.jpg (205.03 KB, 39 downloads)
2023 Missing BLANK STYLES
Clipboard01.jpg (222.73 KB, 41 downloads)
Current BLANK Styles StylePicker Listing

Jim Fogle - 2024 BiaB (1111) RB (5) Ultra+ PAK
DAWs: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB) - Standalone: Zoom MRS-8
Laptop: i3 Win 10, 8GB ram 500GB HDD
Desktop: i7 Win 11, 12GB ram 256GB SSD, 4 TB HDD
Music at: https://fogle622.wix.com/fogle622-audio-home