Originally Posted by BabuMusic
Dig it, Alan. Listened a few times and not once did I analyze plug-ins. Besides, with my Wall-Of-Sound thinking, I would not be one to give the best advice. One thing I DO know is good music, and this piece is really really good. Brent is so extraordinarily good at this style. The changes you gave him are just so much fun and results in such a pleasent feel. Did you have to work on his playing much to get is so fluid? A good write like this presented by outstanding musicians will sound so good no matter what.

Hey Marty!

It's always a good time when you drop in for a listen. Brent is pretty versatile. He can play a wide variety of styles and genres. And with all the tools BIAB gives us, we can massage them to make them even more versatile. He's an amazing talent - as is BIAB.

I'm most delighted to hear that my "massaging" the sounds I chose works for you. And no, I had to do very little work to get this fluidity from him. I used the Multi-riff option only two or three times. The most time-consuming chore was getting the exact feedback and decay so the repeats wouldn't carry over more than one beat into the next bar. I spent close to two hours tinkering with that. I was very pleased with how the cross-tracking came out. It's just enough to fill the edges of the soundscape without distracting from the center.

Many thanks, my friend! Here's hoping 2024 is your best year ever.

Alan

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops