Index
Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Janne, good stuff! The sound has such a great groove and feel throughout, and like everyone I really like that guitar and organ.

Brad

User Showcase
D
Expert
Expert
D
Janne,

Really catchy in a lot of ways . . . a toe tapping head nodder. Great use of vocaloids. Really like those harmonies in the chorus. And boy, that Stick to the Plan refrain . . . magnetic. Nice touches on the production throughout. Perfect ending as well—sharp arrangement.

Very slick tune!

Deej

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Janne

Very impressive. Some great vocal programming and excellent songwriting.
It really rips.

Peter

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Janne,

Synth V's vocals are really good.
It's easy to see why everyone uses Synth V instead of Vocaloid.
The basics are rock, but the chord progression has your own flavor, making it a work of high originality and quality.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by DC Ron
Janne, this is a WILD ride for sure! Cool lyrics and arrangement. Love the harmonic development throughout. Those vocals are really nice and suit the song well. Two thumbs up from me!

Thanks DC for your really positive feedback and thumbs smile 'Wild ride' is really neat description smile

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by MarioD
Janne, you are an expert in using those synth voices.
Loved that intro!
Great mix and backing band.
One of your best IMHO.

Thanks Mario for your kind words smile I'm no expert in anything, but I am pleased to make you believe so wink

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by Al-David
Holy Smoke - that's one energetic and fun song! What great sounds - you have those synth voices eating out of your hand!

Great lyric - great band - great arrangement - etc. - etc. But more importantly, more great fun!

Totally loved this! Great song.

Alan

Thanks Alan, I enjoy reading your positive comment smile "energetic and fun", glad you found those key elements of the song I tried to achieve.

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by Scott C
Wow the intro really grabs you. Incredible work with the vocals. Excellent backtrack. Very cool groove. Well done

Thanks Scott for your kind and positive review smile

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by Bass Thumper
What a great job, you are a master of those synth voices.
Uplifting, intelligent and very unique.

Thanks BT for your heartwarming words smile Uplifting, intelligent and very unique make me blush blush

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by B.D.Thomas
Janne, that's a wild song with wild lyrics. I don't quite agree with the theory of the prenatal plan, but the lyrics are pretty cool.
It's a damn catchy song, very entertaining, and the idea with the fake ending before the solo works very well.
Enjoyed the listen.
A lot!

Thanks B.D. for your pleasant comment smile Well, there are many wild theories trying to explain life, probably none are true, but I like to read about them, especially if they are creative and have ideas that seem to "click". And of course I like to make songs about these theories wink

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by Janice & Bud
We agree that the BiaB band is perfect for this and the singers are in fine form too!

The angels laughing and the twisted humor references seem spot on for much of life.
Janice was reminded of her mother’s advice to her children that it’s better to laugh than cry about some of what life throws at you.

That guitar does work really well, as does the organ.
Your singers sound great together and had us both smiling. 😊

Enjoyed it!

J&B

Thanks Janice and Bud for your kind and supportive comment smile Glad you understood the twisted humor part also. Janice's mother has given a very good advice, and worth following, although I have to admit, it is not easy to laugh when you are waist-deep in a muddy ditch laugh

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by Brad Williams
Janne, good stuff! The sound has such a great groove and feel throughout, and like everyone I really like that guitar and organ.

Brad

Thanks Brad, it is big pleasure to read such a positive feedback smile

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Janne,
Wow, you really got a hang of those robo singers. Do you beat them to comply? Very cool & energetic arrangement. Seems you invested a lot of time in producing this hit. Mix is A+. Fun listen and thank you for sharing.

Misha.

User Showcase
Journeyman
Journeyman
Incredible song and arrangement ~ and very true too, particularly the finals verse.

Some favourite Waoist Adages:
#1: Play on the Way.
#17: Ask not for whom the flower blooms, it blooms for you.
#69: Bring consciousness to it.
#74: On the road to effortlessness, effort must be made.
#105: Be Love Now, the rest will come on its own.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Janne,

I posted a reaction on your song, youst some minutes ago but I can't find it anymore. That's a pitty, because I did my best...
But I gave a comment on your song on SoundCloud and liked it.
I want to tell you are really good with those AI voices, just like Brain and David C.
I had 2 AI voices from Emvoice to practise, but I fear I'm not even close to your achievements!
I realize it must have been a lot of work to get the AI vocal sounds so realistic. Also because it's a fast song.
I liked the song and the atmosphere it has. Schoolboys drama (in a way).

I don't agree with your statement we have a plan and have to stick on that. I think it is pure luck or the lack of that, what decides who we become (and a huge discussion about all that too)

But I stick to my feelings loving the song, Janne!
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by Deej56
Really catchy in a lot of ways . . . a toe tapping head nodder. Great use of vocaloids. Really like those harmonies in the chorus. And boy, that Stick to the Plan refrain . . . magnetic. Nice touches on the production throughout. Perfect ending as well—sharp arrangement.

Very slick tune!

Deej

Thanks Deej, I really appreciate your positive comment smile Glad you found the song catchy, "a toe tapping head nodder" that was really rewarding description smile

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by PeterF
Janne

Very impressive. Some great vocal programming and excellent songwriting.
It really rips.

Peter

Thanks Peter for your kind feedback smile

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by animarorecords
Synth V's vocals are really good.
It's easy to see why everyone uses Synth V instead of Vocaloid.
The basics are rock, but the chord progression has your own flavor, making it a work of high originality and quality.
Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Thanks Shigeki Adachi for your nice review smile Always pleasure to read your kind feedback on the chord progression.

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by Rustyspoon#
Janne,
Wow, you really got a hang of those robo singers. Do you beat them to comply? Very cool & energetic arrangement. Seems you invested a lot of time in producing this hit. Mix is A+. Fun listen and thank you for sharing.

Misha.

Thanks Misha for your positive feedback smile No, I don't need to beat them to comply, they sing whatever I want and whenever I want, without hiccups smile

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted by WaoBand
Incredible song and arrangement ~ and very true too, particularly the finals verse.

Thanks for your kind feedback smile

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Video: Making a Song with Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V

Take your Band-in-a-Box® project to a whole new level when you incorporate ChatGPT and Synth V to add lyrics and vocals to your song!

We wanted to demonstrate how this is done with our video, where we show you how to go from nothing to a finished "radio ready" modern pop song by combining the features of Band-in-a-Box®, ChatGPT, and Synth V!

Listen to the finished song, so you get a listen to the finished product: https://demos.pgmusic.com/misc/behindthefame.m4a

If you like it, watch the video. Either way, let's hear your comments!

Henry Clarke: Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function

One of the new features added with Band-in-Box® 2024 is the Tracks Window, which will look familiar if you've worked with other DAWs.

Henry Clarke explains why he loves the Re-generation function within the Tracks Window in their video Revolutionize Your Band-in-Box® Tracks with Regenerating Function.

Watch video.

Learn even more about what the Tracks Window can do with our video Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Tracks Window.

User Video: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box®

The Bob Doyle Media YouTube channel is known for demonstrating how you can creatively incorporate AI into your projects - from your song projects to avatar building to face swapping, and more!

His latest video, Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box, he explains in detail how you can use the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box with ACE Studio. Follow along as he goes from "nothing" to "something" with his Band-in-a-Box MIDI Melodist track, using ACE Studio to turn it into a vocal track (or tracks, you'll see) by adding lyrics for those notes that will trigger some amazing AI vocals!

Watch: Next-Level AI Music Editing with ACE Studio and Band-in-a-Box

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 German for Windows is Here!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 für Windows Deutsch ist verfügbar!

Wir waren fleißig und haben über 50 neue Funktionen und eine erstaunliche Sammlung neuer Inhalte hinzugefügt, darunter 222 RealTracks, neue RealStyles, MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, abspielbare RealTracks Set 3, abspielbare RealDrums Set 2, zwei neue Sets von "RealDrums Stems", XPro Styles PAK 6, Xtra Styles PAK 17 und mehr!

Paket | Was ist Neu

Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,857
Posts738,111
Members38,599
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
TAT2024, WesleyHowie, 3DGtrman, longus, Jase Oz
38,599 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 168