I meantioned earlier that i met a local solo act the other night while walking along the harbor area sidewalk. he invited my wife and I to come back last night and see his show, so we did. Very nice fellow, and very solid performer. He waved and remembered our names, and welcomed us to the crowd, seemed to know some of the regulars names as well. He played a mix of country, pop, and a lot of Jimmy Buffet type music. We actually met some old friend i have not seen for 20 years at the venue (outside eating area overlooking the harbor with a killer sunset) The guys name is Gary Siler, and when i left i yelled back thank Gary great show, he was between songs and yell to me to come up to the stage and gives me a CD. Very cool! This dude knows how to work a crowd, and make friends. I will go back and see him again. He was very encouraging to me to take a shot and find a small venue to play and get that desire fullfilled.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.