Print Thread
Go To
User Showcase
S
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
S
Another BIAB Video Testimonial Production aired on CMT 2010.
I made up for a friend using a few HD Cams, it was straight out of the "Box" using
_ALLISR.STY. Fast Ctry Bal w ResGuit (120 RS)
Edited in PG Realband.

Just goes to show what BIAB is capable of.
Thanks PG.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Really nicely done!! I do feel like the tuning on the vocal is too obvious, but really enjoyed the song. I think the arrangement worked well. BIAB is the bomb! Nice job on this! Take care. Greg

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
How did I miss this? This is great! And on CMT? Cool!

Regards,

Bob

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Very relaxed and most enjoyable. Cheers.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi PG,

This is a very nice song!
We've been trying to embed our videos in forum posts, like you just did.
How do you do this?
Thanks in advance.

Rob and Anne-Marie

We are Rob Meulman and Anne-Marie Bovenkamp from The Netherlands.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1gsdNLE7_Gy8qavoOplQow/videos
http://rnam.net/

User Showcase
Expert
Expert
Wonderful!

User Showcase
SRP Offline
Journeyman
Journeyman
Very good production. Enjoyed the video and the sound.
Sonny

User Showcase
S
Expert
OP Offline
Expert
S
Thanks all.

User Showcase
B
B
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE BIAB AND NOT MAKE IT CHEESY! I cannot thank you enough because it is a songwriters dream beyond belief but all you ever hear is horrible absolutely cheesy songs and recordings. I just started to listen to the songs on the forum and I had to write you to say thank you for doing it right!

Sincerely,

Bill Thompson

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Wow very cool video and vocal. Well done

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Bill T
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO USE BIAB AND NOT MAKE IT CHEESY! I cannot thank you enough because it is a songwriters dream beyond belief but all you ever hear is horrible absolutely cheesy songs and recordings. I just started to listen to the songs on the forum and I had to write you to say thank you for doing it right!

Sincerely,

Bill Thompson

Wow. Way to introduce yourself. grin

Regards,

Bob

User Showcase
PG Music Staff
PG Music Staff
How did I miss this post in Nov 2015?!?! Glad to see that someone commented - this bumped it on our forum of course!

Great production - glad to read that it aired on CMT!

This is today's Hot Forum Topic! smile

Callie
Marketing Representative
PG Music Inc.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: 90 dB
Originally Posted By: Bill T

Sincerely,

Bill Thompson

Wow. Way to introduce yourself. grin

Regards,

Bob

I think... that sounded kinda like an insult. Didn't it? Or am I missing something?

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com

Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.

You can make excuses or you can make progress but you can't do both.
User Showcase
nice arrangement!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Holiday Hours - Family Day (Mon, Feb 19)

As a province, we are celebrating Family Day on Monday, February 19th.

Our hours on this holiday will be:
Customer Service: 8:00AM to 4:00PM PST
Technical Support: Closed.

Regular hours resume Tuesday, February 20th.

https://www.pgmusic.com/contact.htm

Video - Volume Automation in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created a video to help you learn more about the Volume Automation options in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Volume Automation

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#volume-automation

Video - Audio Input Monitoring with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®

We've created this short video to explain Audio Input Monitoring within Band-in-a-Box® 2024, and included some tips & troubleshooting details too!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024: Audio Input Monitoring

3:17: Tips
5:10: Troubleshooting

www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024full/chapter11.htm#audio-input-monitoring

Video: Enhanced Melodists in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows®!

We've enhanced the Melodists feature included in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows!

Access the Melodist feature by pressing F7 in the program to open the new MultiPicker Library and locate the [Melodist] tab.

You can now generate a melody on any track in the program - very handy! Plus, you select how much of the melody you want generated - specify a range, or apply it to the whole track.

See the Melodist in action with our video, Band-in-a-Box® 2024: The Melodist Window.

Learn even more about the enhancements to the Melodist feature in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2024upgrade/chapter3.htm#enhanced-melodist

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

New with the DAW Plugin Version 6.0, released with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows: the Reaper® Panel!

This new panel offers built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper® tracks!

When you run the Plugin from Reaper®, there is a panel to set the following options:
-BB Track(s) to send: This allows you to select the Plugin tracks that will be sent Reaper.
-Destination Reaper Track: This lets you select the destination Reaper track to receive media content from the Plugin.
-At Bar: You can select a bar in Reaper where the Plugin tracks should be placed.
-Start Below Selected Track: This allows you to place the Plugin tracks below the destination Reaper track.
-Overwrite Reaper Track: You can overwrite previous content on the destination Reaper track.
-Move to Project Folder: With this option, you can move the Plugin tracks to the Reaper project folder.
-Send Reaper Instructions Enable this option to send the Reaper Instructions instead of rendering audio tracks, which is faster.
-Render Audio & Instructions: Enable this option to generate audio files and the Reaper instructions.
-Send Tracks After Generating: This allows the Plugin to automatically send tracks to Reaper after generating.
-Send Audio for MIDI Track: Enable this option to send rendered audio for MIDI tracks.
-Send RealCharts with Audio: If this option is enabled, Enable this option to send RealCharts with audio.

Check out this video highlighting the new Reaper®-specific features: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Specifically for Reaper®

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 DAW Plugin Version 6: New Features Video

The new Band-in-a-Box VST DAW Plugin Verion 6 adds over 20 new features!

Watch the new features video to learn more: Video: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

We also list these new features at www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm.

Free Updates Available for PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 & RealBand 2024!

Using RealBand 2024 or PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024? Head to our support page for your free update!

RealBand 2024 Build 3 resolves the "expired program" error users were experiencing, along with a few other issues that were reported. It also adds the option to launch the Style Picker from the Tracks Window! Learn all about this patch and download it here.

A lot of what you see in RealBand you'll find in PowerTracks, as these are similar programs - so the "expired program" error was also occuring in PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024. Fortunately, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Build 3 resolves this!

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,086
Posts728,139
Members38,333
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
NeilES, g.bold, Eddy R, Fedross, Anders L
38,332 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 180