Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#405826 - 04/07/17 01:59 AM [User Showcase] 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal
Loc: Aichi, Japan
animarorecords Offline
Veteran

Hello, everybody

A rock song for you.
This is a little sad song.
Comments encouraged.
Have at it.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Title: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion)
Vocal: Yoko Kawajiri, my friend

Link:
https://soundcloud.com/animarorecords/blue-illusion

I used 2 styles mixed, which are
_POPOMED.STY
RealTracks in style: ~684:Bass, Electric, PopHalfNotesSync Ev 120
RealTracks in style: ~686:Organ, B3, Background Pop Ev 120
RealDrums: RealDrums in Style: NashvilleEven8^8-a:Snare, HiHat Open , b:Snare, Ride
_POWERGS.STY
RealTracks in style: 1529:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm PopPowerBrightA-B Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 1526:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm PopPowerPushA-B Ev 120

Additional Elec. Guitars (EastWest Goliath) and Strings (LA scoring strings) scored by me

Bass & Drums at Interlude
_POWERGS.STY
RealTracks in style: 1523:Bass, Electric, PopPowerA-B Ev 120
RealDrums: RealDrums in Style: PraiseWorshipPowerPush^1-a:Qck, b:PHt

Summary of lyrics

There are thousands of brightening stars in the galaxy sea
Many creatures the stars weave are
Dyed in indigo above the night sky
They disappear and they are gleaming again

Invited to the stars by the night wind
I reached the place like a calm another world
This world life must be a funny illusion
I wonder what I was watching there

How sad the blue moon is
Please release me from this world
My shadow reflected in the water looks to me sorrowful

The sand feels gentle to my bare feet
Being protected by the guardian stars
Now I am just watching the dark lake
While leaning in the old boat

How sad the blue moon is
How empty my heart is
If I step in the water now
I'm sure I will not do any more

Now the sand feels gentle to my bare feet
I must have been helped by the stars
I am only watching the ripples on the lake now
While leaning in the old boat

#405883 - 04/07/17 08:41 AM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Scott C Offline
Veteran

Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Very cool song Shigeki. Loved the intro. Excellent vocal. Could be a song for a James Bond movie...

#405900 - 04/07/17 10:46 AM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Robertkc Offline
Veteran

Shigeki,

I really enjoyed the big sounding production on this song especially the dramatic string arrangement.The work that must go into these midi tracks is daunting to me, and yours are among the best on this forum.
The vocals by Yoko are good as well.

"Being protected by the guardian stars
Now I am just watching the dark lake
While leaning in the old boat"

very evocative lyrics!

Robert

#405918 - 04/07/17 11:41 AM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Florida
floyd jane Offline
Veteran

Loc: Florida
Shigeki Adachi,

Your arrangements are a real musical delight.

The combination of pop instruments with orchestral strings and Yoko's strong vocal of a terrific melody all combined to remind me of the biggest of the female singers of the mid '60s... Petula Clark, Dusty Springfield, LuLu.... this sounds like a hit for any of them.

Great use of the different drum tracks. Strings are excellent. Excellent mix.

Outstanding. As always.

floyd

#405919 - 04/07/17 11:42 AM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Will B - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

It's wonderful to hear something a little different from you, Shigeki! This is a really well-arranged tune. The vocal performance is killer, too. I love the harmonized electric guitars at the end -- a perfect climax to an already exciting song.

#406191 - 04/08/17 03:33 PM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Sydney Australia
PeterF Offline
Veteran

Loc: Sydney Australia
Shigeki

You are excelling in all the genres you turn your hand to and your strings are always a delight.
Superb arrangement topped off by a nice vocal.

Peter

#406291 - 04/09/17 06:33 AM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: The Netherlands
RnAM Offline
Veteran

Loc: The Netherlands
Shigeki Adachi,
A treat indeed! Loved that double guitar sounding intro.
And the vocals are sweet as always in your productions!

Rob

RnAM Homepage (completely restyled)
YouTube Channel

#406473 - 04/10/17 01:08 AM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
animarorecords Offline
Veteran

Hello, Scot, Robert, floyd, Will, Peter, Rob & Anne-Marie

Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment.
I much appreciate your very kind words and your continuous supports.
I am very happy you all like this rock tune and Yoko's vocal.
I love Rock very much as well as Jazz or Classic.

floyd,
I also heard Petula Clark, Dusty Springfield, LuLu in my childhood.

Robert,
Many thanks for your nice comment to the lyrics.

Thank you again to all.
Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#406539 - 04/10/17 09:45 AM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Davis, CA
Greg Johnson Offline
Veteran

Loc: Davis, CA
A little different for you, but still has your signature beautiful melody!! Your music is always so well constructed and interesting. Nice job your friend did on the vocals. Another musical treat!! Take care. Greg

#406591 - 04/10/17 01:02 PM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: GA USA
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Loc: GA USA
We love Scott's comment about how this tune could be a theme from a James Bond movie. Perfect.

This sounds like it dropped out of a famous production studio.

The composition, vocal and arrangement are superb and you never cease to amaze.

J&B

#406706 - 04/11/17 04:38 AM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
VideoTrack Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Shigeki Adachi

You always mange to deliver marvelous songs, and this one is no exception.

I enjoyed it from the first note. A great arrangements with a sensational popular style, although I wouldn't have categorized is as 'rock'.

Truly enjoyable. Thanks for another one.
BIAB&RB2020(Audiophile),Win-10Pro, SonarPlatinum, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, KorgX3R, RodeNGT2, AM802mixer, NS40M StudioMonitors, Pioneer Act. Mons, AKG K271 Studio H'phones

#406784 - 04/11/17 12:08 PM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: North Carolina
David Snyder Offline
Veteran

Loc: North Carolina
Beautiful. Another great one!!

www.davidsnydermusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/davidpsnyder
www.soundcloud.com/davidsnyderchannel
www.songtradr.com/user/profile/david.snyder

#407082 - 04/13/17 12:59 AM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
animarorecords Offline
Veteran

Hello, Greg, Janice & Bud, Trevor and David

I much appreciate your very kind words and your continuous supports.
I am very happy you all like this song and Yoko's vocal.

Trevor,
You are right. I cannot write a real rock song though I love Rock very much.

Thank you again to all.
Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#407195 - 04/13/17 05:27 PM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
gruverider Offline
Expert

So well done! I really enjoy the music of the language. And a wonderful vocal performance.

Simply a joy. Thank you for sharing.

#407422 - 04/14/17 09:56 PM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
animarorecords Offline
Veteran

Hello, Lawrence

I much appreciate your very kind words.
I am very glad you enjoy this song and Yoko's vocal.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#407445 - 04/15/17 04:03 AM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: South Carolina
Charlie Fogle Offline
Veteran

Loc: South Carolina
We're going to have to invent a new word to describe your excellent written, mixed, arranged, performed production masterpieces. I would truly love to sit with you throughout you creating one of your works. You produce big studio, big budget sounds like no other.
Such an enjoyable listen for me this morning.

Charlie

#407568 - 04/15/17 04:39 PM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Originally Missouri ... Now Al...
Al-David Offline
Veteran

Loc: Originally Missouri ... Now Al...
Hi Shigeki,

Your songs and arrangements are always so full and pleasant to the ear. Yoko's vocal is splendid! Everything about this song is fantastic. It has a classic sound with nuances of contemporary. Twinning the vocal in places was another exceptional dynamic. We totally loved it. Excellent work!

Alan & Di

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

#407760 - 04/17/17 12:36 AM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
animarorecords Offline
Veteran

Hello, Charlie, Alan & Di

I much appreciate your very kind words every time.
I am very glad you all enjoy this tune and Yoko's vocal.
I wrote this tune with an idea from Bach's songs.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#407912 - 04/17/17 05:14 PM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Missouri
Torrey Bliss Offline
Veteran

Loc: Missouri
Shigeki, you are such a talented and skillful musician. Your song sounds great with an excellent vocal. Great work as always! Thanks, Torrey.

#408081 - 04/18/17 02:03 PM [User Showcase] Re: 蒼い幻想(Translation: Blue Illusion) A rock song by female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Cremona-Italy
Sergio Guarneri Offline
Expert

Loc: Cremona-Italy

It's a rock song but whit the right touch of melody, that's a big thing.

It's the better kind of rock.

Very well performed and arranged.

Sergio

Sergio

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

PG Music News
Band-in-a-Box® for Mac - Audio Chord Wizard Overview Video

The Audio Chord Wizard included in Band-in-a-Box is a powerful feature that automatically figures out the chords from an audio file and imports them (as well as the audio) into Band-in-a-Box®, along with the bar lines, key, tempo, and fine tuning!

Check out this video, where we explain how to use the Audio Chord Wizard: Click here to watch...

Read more about the Audio Chord Wizard within our online program manual, here. Better yet - give it a try and see/hear for yourself how intelligent this feature is!

Clarinet RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box®!

It's National Clarinet Day! Who doesn't enjoy the rich & mellow sounds the clarinet delivers?

We have 20+ Clarinet RealTracks available for Band-in-a-Box®, covering Dixieland, Folk, Jazz, and World styles. You'll find these RealTracks in the following Sets:
RealTracks Set 56: Jazz, Old and New
RealTracks Set 144: Dixieland - Fast Soloists
RealTracks Set 178: Dixieland - Medium Soloists
RealTracks Set 248: Oberkrainer! Folk Music From the Alps

Clarinet RealTracks Artists include:
James Danderfer
P.J. Perry
Thomas Oberreiter

Tutorial - Downloading and Installing Your Band-in-a-Box® Purchase

When you order your copy of Band-in-a-Box® from our website you'll receive the installation files to download your order, even if you're having it shipped!

You can access these files within the My Products section of your online account.

Downloading the program is such a convenient way to get started with Band-in-a-Box®! To learn more about how to download your purchase, please review the written tutorials we've created for Windows and Mac.

200+ Saxophone RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box®!

Where would music be today without the sultry sounds of the Saxophone? Fortunately, because of Adolphe Sax, we don't have to find out!

Today we celebrate his birthday, and with that a nod to our extensive collection of Saxophone RealTracks for Band-in-a-Box®!

Saxophone RealTracks sound so amazing that they were one of the first RealTracks we developed and released for the program with Band-in-a-Box® 2007! Now there are more than 200 Saxophone RealTracks available for Jazz, Rock, Blues, Country, Funk, and Pop!

Our Saxophone RealTracks Artists include:
Eric Alexander
Eric Marienthal
Gary Smulyan
Jack Stafford
Jim Clark
Mark Douthit
P.J. Perry
Phil Woods
Tom Keenlyside

Click on their name to be taken to their bio page where you can learn more about the artists and listen to demos of all their RealTracks.

Upgrading to Band-in-a-Box® 2020 is Easy!

Did you know... anyone who has owned a previous version of Band-in-a-Box® is entitle to upgrade pricing - you do not need to have your old version installed!

Maybe you used to own the Windows version, but you now have a Mac... that's not a problem either!
(or if you owned the Mac version, and now you have a Windows computer)

In both cases, you would purchase from the "Upgrade from 2018 or earlier or crossgrade" row here for a new Mac version, or here if you want the newest Windows version. Just need to upgrade your 2019 version? Use the "Upgrade from 2019/2020" row.

When you purchase your upgrade from either of these rows, you will receive a complete installation - just follow the steps of the setup, and your Band-in-a-Box® will be ready to use!

PG Music Inc. shopping cart accounts were not required to purchase from our website prior to October 29, 2014. With that in mind, you may have to create an account in order to upgrade - that's OK! You'll still be entitled to upgrade pricing.

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 Italian for Mac is Here!

Ci sono oltre 50 nuove funzionalità in Band-in-a-Box® 2020! Ci sono miglioramenti ai RealTracks (RealTracks vocali dal suono più fluido, Ispessimento RealTracks, RealTracks "Find-a-Sub" e MultiRiffs). La maggior parte dei RealDrums ora hanno RealCharts (con un'accurata Notazione di Batteria). C'è un nuovo Browser dell'artista RealTracks per trovare informazioni /bios/collegamenti/ elenchi di RealTracks su tutti gli artisti. Un nuovo Browser delle Funzionalità consente all'utente nuovo o "smemorato" di trovare e utilizzare facilmente la maggior parte delle funzionalità/tasti di scelta rapida/documenti da un'unica finestra. Equalizza Tempo consente di cambiare una canzone registrata in rubato in un tempo fisso. Stiramento del tempo/tono dell'audio migliorato (Elastique) incluso. Ci sono miglioramenti di SongPicker, Auto-Intro di Basso/Batteria o Batteria solo, 3.400 titoli aggiunti, miglioramenti di MusicXML, chitarra "per mancini" e "Vista Studente", miglioramenti del trascinamento della selezione, visualizzazione multi-finestra dell’analizzatore degli accordi audio e altro ancora!

ACQUISTA/AGGIORNA & SCARICA ADESSO!!

Want to be notified when a new version of Band-in-a-Box® is released? There are a few ways to stay informed!

PG Music Newsletter: Click here to subscribe
(If you've registered with us, or purchased from us, you're already on the list!)

Facebook: Click here to "Like" our page!

Twitter: Click here to Follow Us!

We'll also announce any new version or new product release on our Forum... stay tuned!

Forum Stats
33220 Members
67 Forums
66109 Topics
567162 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
Kaiba, Tosh_HH, Banning, dudes_czc, jdgm

33220 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pipeline 196
MarioD 164