RealTracks in song: ~~1676:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking CountryBrent Ev 065
RealTracks in song: ~~369:Pedal Steel, Background Ev 065
RealTracks in song: 1841:Synth Pad, PopModernGrooveHigh Ev16 075
RealTracks in song: 1856:Cello, Background PopCountry Ev 085
RealTracks in song: 2335:String Quartet, Rhythm PopHall Ev 085
MIDI SuperTracks in song: 2254:Piano, Rhythm CountryBalladJohn Ev 120
MIDI SuperTracks in song: 2100:Piano, Rhythm PopModernGrooveSync4s Ev16 075
RealDrums in style: NashvilleEven8^2-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare, HiHat

Harmonies: the janettes (featuring Janice Merritt)

ONE TRUE HEART

tender words and touching moments
don't come easy for a man like me
i don't talk soft, i don't send flowers
and i don't recite poetry
if what you need comes wrapped in lace
i can't be in your plan
but if what you want is one true heart
then, baby, i'm your man

if one true heart can be the mountain
   that you build your dreams upon
   if one true heart is all that matters
   what you've been looking for all along
   if one true heart can make you happy
   and i'm quite sure it can
   if one true heart is what you're after
   then, baby, i'm your man

i can't bring you diamonds
i can't buy you fancy clothes
i can't be depended on
to let my feelings show
but i can give you this man's word
i can give you this man's hand
if what you want is one true heart
then, baby, i'm your man

if one true heart can be the mountain
   that you build your dreams upon
   if one true heart is all that matters
   what you've been looking for all along
   if one true heart can make you happy
   and i'm quite sure it can
   if one true heart is what you're after
   then, baby, i'm your man

J&B - Thanks!!

Hope you enjoy it.
Have at it.

floyd

#410768 - 05/04/17 01:05 PM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Midwest
HearToLearn Offline
Expert

1st view, 1st listen on here...I caught it at the right time!

Now...

Wow! Someone knows how to build a song! It's pretty AND powerful. Talk about kickin' in a chorus for a bit of emotion! Dang!

The tension and release techniques you use in lyrics, melody/harmony, and rhythmic didn't go unnoticed with me.

That may be the best I've hard your voice too! Powerful and emotional!

A shout out to that studio female vocalist you got as well! I'm not sure how you got her, because I know with skills like that, she's been in high demand. You must know somebody wink

Great job!
(Author Known)

#410771 - 05/04/17 01:54 PM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: North Carolina
David Snyder Offline
Veteran

Loc: North Carolina
There's a couple of moments in my life I won't forget.

The night I out-countried David Allan Coe.

The afternoon I took Charlie Daniels' guitar out of his hands and made him hang his head and weep like a little baby.

The day Billy Gibbons said "I give up, you play it then."

The morning Willie Nelson said I can't party no more man, you're insane.

The day I wandered out of Sloppy Joe's with underwear on my head and passed out in the street then woke up and found out I hadn't even been in Sloppy Joe's after all.

And the moment I heard this song and realized it may be the most country dang song I ever heard.

You guys made me cry.

This was country.

www.davidsnydermusic.com
www.reverbnation.com/davidpsnyder
www.soundcloud.com/davidsnyderchannel
www.songtradr.com/user/profile/david.snyder

#410782 - 05/04/17 03:28 PM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: York, England
ROG Offline
Veteran

Loc: York, England
Hi Floyd.

As you know, I'm not an expert on Country matters (wrong side of the ocean maybe) and I'm always suspicious of anything without a guitar solo, but I DID like that.

It displays all your usual craft in songwriting and performing, all wrapped up in a beautiful mix - powerful but not over-compressed. Janice? Well what can I say that I haven't said before? I'm just a fan.

Hey, I didn't even mind the lack of a solo!

Cheers, ROG.

#410786 - 05/04/17 03:46 PM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: New Zealand
RichMac Offline
Expert

Loc: New Zealand
Fantastic!
(Check at .39 though)
Cheers.

#410796 - 05/04/17 05:29 PM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Sydney Australia
PeterF Offline
Veteran

Loc: Sydney Australia
Floyd

A simple love song superbly written and sung. Great chorus - instantly memorable.
Janice backing vocals and your lead vocals go hand in glove - lovely harmonies.
A really professional job.

Peter

#410800 - 05/04/17 05:44 PM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Alabama, USA
Al-David Offline
Veteran

Loc: Alabama, USA
Floyd,

After having commented on so many of your songs, we're simply out of superlatives. "WOW!" is what came to mind - like your song, it's simple and to the point. If talent were money, Floyd, you'd be a very wealthy man.

Some songs are good.
Some songs are great.
And some songs are Floyd.

Alan & Di

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

#410802 - 05/04/17 05:52 PM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Missouri
Torrey Bliss Offline
Veteran

Loc: Missouri
Floyd I'm sure you captured the heartfelt emotion of many, many men out there who have trouble saying what they feel with this one! That chorus is fantastic. Sound is great, especially they vocals (lead and background).The strings coming on later in song really give this a nice polish! Another great one from you. Thanks, Torrey
BMI

#410820 - 05/04/17 07:24 PM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: RichMac]
HearToLearn Offline
Expert

Originally Posted By: RichMac

(Check at .39 though)

I thought it was my computer, but just listened on a different one, not that you also commented on it. Just a little fix wink
(Author Known)

#410842 - 05/05/17 02:59 AM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Woodstock, NY
rsdean Offline
Veteran

Loc: Woodstock, NY
Floyd,

This is a great country song and one of your best vocals. Love the track selection and the way the pedal steel follows you throughout the song. Beautiful mix as well.

Excellent!

Bob

#410849 - 05/05/17 04:36 AM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Ontario, Canada
BlueAttitude Offline
Veteran

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Wow! This is country music at it's absolute best. Love your vocal! Powerful and emotive.
Love the chorus too! Totally pro mix as usual.
Outstanding!

Blue Attitude Website

#410852 - 05/05/17 05:27 AM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: South Carolina
Charlie Fogle Online   content
Veteran

Loc: South Carolina
This is a write and performance to hang your dreams on.... This what a purist wants - One true country classic.

Enjoyed my listen a lot.

Charlie

#410859 - 05/05/17 06:18 AM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: David Snyder]
Guitarhacker Offline
Veteran

Originally Posted By: David Snyder
There's a couple of moments in my life I won't forget.

The night I out-countried David Allan Coe.

The afternoon I took Charlie Daniels' guitar out of his hands and made him hang his head and weep like a little baby.

The day Billy Gibbons said "I give up, you play it then."

The morning Willie Nelson said I can't party no more man, you're insane.

The day I wandered out of Sloppy Joe's with underwear on my head and passed out in the street then woke up and found out I hadn't even been in Sloppy Joe's after all.

And the moment I heard this song and realized it may be the most country dang song I ever heard.

You guys made me cry.

This was country.

What he said ^^^^^^

Add nothing that adds nothing to the music

#410860 - 05/05/17 06:32 AM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: GA USA
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Loc: GA USA
Janice just said, "I love everything about this...I love the band, his voice and I loved singing with him and it's a great lyric."

And Bud throws in with accolades for the choice of RT's and the ever present high bar production and the heartfelt performance.

You may call it a simple love song and perhaps at a certain level it is but there's a boatload of beauty in that simplicity.

J&B
Our album "All Over The Map" is on Apple Music, Spotify and others.

#410864 - 05/05/17 07:06 AM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Scott C Offline
Veteran

Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Jeez what a beautiful song Floyd. Loved this. I must agree your vocal was one of your best. Harmonies accented so perfectly. Just awesome

#410878 - 05/05/17 08:37 AM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Middletown, PA.
44kfl Offline
Veteran

Loc: Middletown, PA.
Oh, you wrote a song about me. Thanks

This is excellent, I agree with all thats been said

it hits all the marks, dead on

wonderful song and performance

love it

Kenny

#410883 - 05/05/17 10:52 AM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Davis, CA
Greg Johnson Offline
Veteran

Loc: Davis, CA
I guess I'm a sucker for a simple love song!!! This is what I'd call a perfect write! Lyrics and music are simple and elegant. The message is crystal clear and delivered in a way that is direct and touching. When I read John Steinbeck, I always ask "How the hell does he say so much, so well, with so few simple words?". That's how I felt about this song. And the melody was a perfect match-simple, pretty, predictable enough to grasp on first listen but complex enough to be engaging. This is a master write! And, the vocal is also GREAT! One of my faves by one of my faves. Great stuff Floyd! Take care. Greg

#410960 - 05/05/17 06:40 PM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Australia
Noel96 Offline
Veteran

Loc: Australia
floyd,

Once more you take ordinary, everyday superlatives such as "outstanding, terrific, first class, top notch, fantastic, etc." and give them vitamin shots and redefine them! This is a superb listen. I particularly enjoyed the feeling of lift associated with entering the chorus.

Everything about this weaves together to create a really engaging listening experience. Your melody is beautiful and twists and turns in exactly the right places to maximise the emotional resonance of the lyrics. You captured my wholehearted attention. This particular melody sounded very considered and well planned, and very skillfully written to my ears. Then, when you performed it, you added vocal enhancements that take it well beyond that often-referenced 'next level'.

From a lyric perspective, a couple of things grabbed my attention and made me ponder. These were...

ONE
You've used a two-line refrain at the end of both verses and choruses.

Originally Posted By: floyd
if what you want is one true heart
then, baby, i'm your man

This is very unusual.

As I'm sitting here typing, for the life of me, I cannot think of any other song in which I've come across this technique of using the same two-line refrain at the end of verses and choruses. While many textbooks would not encourage such a lyric approach, in "One True Heart", you've shown very convincingly that such repetition can be powerful and can strengthen a lyric journey when lyrics develop strongly and so offer the listener an increasingly more emotionally intense view of the refrain.

To explain what I mean, I’ll use Pat Pattison’s concept of lyric boxes.

For me, the lyrics of “One True Heart” develop through two boxes as shown below.

Quote:
Section 1
Verse 1
I’m not good at romance but if you want a guy who is 100% sincere then “baby, I’m your man”.

Chorus 1
Given the lyrics of Verse 1, the listener’s interpretation of the chorus hinges on the guy’s sincerity and honesty; it resonates with these qualities. The second time the refrain is sung, at the end of Chorus 1, it reinforces the guy's sincerity and honesty.

Quote:
Section 2
Verse 2
I give you my word. I won’t let you down. “Baby, I’m your man”.

Chorus 2
From the perspective of Verse 2, the chorus now resonates with the guy’s conviction and promise and this adds to the guy’s sincerity and honesty developed in Verse 1. The refrain at the end of this second chorus, the fourth time it's been sung, magnifies the lead character's sincerity, honesty, conviction and promise.

So at the end of the second chorus, the refrain has been sung four times and it has been used to amplify increasingly more important personal traits of the lead guy. At no time does the repetition of the refrain sound over-used. This is powerful writing indeed!

TWO
The second thing that stood out to me was the way you used the third person perspective in a song that is written using the 'direct address' point of view. This was very clever and made me think “yes…. that’s DEFINITELY something that I’m going to try!”.

In the second verse, when you say…

Originally Posted By: floyd
but i can give you this man's word
i can give you this man's hand

… the guy talks about himself as if he is another character in the song.

To my ears, this added freshness to the lyrics as well as boosted their meaning. Moreover, the words used in these lines radiate with “wedding ceremony” where those getting married give their hands and make solemn promises. This is mighty writing and ratchets lyric intensity up a few notches. These lyrics come across as straightforward. Underlying them, however, there is precision and strategic complexity.

To my way of looking at songwriting, the above epitomises expert writing… it comes across as natural and simple yet, on analysis, it is crafted and skillfully woven into a fine tapestry of words, their meanings and the way they interact with listeners’ experiences.

As always, I really enjoyed what you brought along.

All the best,
Noel

#410965 - 05/05/17 07:45 PM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
VideoTrack Offline
Veteran

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
A very beautiful song Floyd

I really like the way you created the build at several levels, including softening and strengthening. This further worked to give the song such great dimension.

Your choice of players is superb. They all played in time too smile

Very professionally written, performed and produced. Thanks for another excellent contribution.
BIAB&RB2020(Audiophile),Win-10Pro, SonarPlatinum, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, KorgX3R, RodeNGT2, AM802mixer, NS40M StudioMonitors, Pioneer Act. Mons, AKG K271 Studio H'phones

#411012 - 05/06/17 06:19 AM [User Showcase] Re: One True Heart [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Florida
tommyad Offline
Veteran

Loc: Florida
"tender words and touching moments
don't come easy for a man like me"
Talk about getting to the essence of a song quickly! Those opening lines leave no doubt what this song is about. The style is right in your wheelhouse vocally and melodically. The piano sound is outstanding. Janice is impeccable on harmony. A fantastic ending that shows how advanced your Biab skill set is. There are no weak spots in the lyric and your production and mix are top level as always. I always enjoy what you post. You are just a great songwriter! Tom

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

PG Music News
We're at The NAMM Show!

Heading to The NAMM Show? Make sure you stop by Booth 1015 (Hall E) - we'll be doing product demonstrations every hour, with some RealTracks Artists popping in for performances with Band-in-a-Box too!

Click here for more information about The NAMM Show, held in Anaheim California at the Anaheim Convention Center.

It's Almost Over - Order by January 15th to SAVE on Xtra Styles PAKs & Loops-with-Style PAK 1!

NEW products for Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Mac: Xtra Styles PAK 8 and Loops-with-Style PAK 1!

--SPECIAL PRICING ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL JANUARY 15TH!--

We've added 164 fantastic new RealStyles in Xtra Styles PAK 8! These are imaginative new combinations of our existing RealTracks library that fall into four categories: Rock/Pop 8, Jazz 8, Country 8, and Celtic 1. To celebrate the release of Xtra Styles PAK 8, ALL of our Xtra Styles PAKs 1-8 are on sale for just $29 each! Learn more & listen to demos here.

Also brand-new is our Loops-with-Style PAK 1 for Band-in-a-Box®, which gives you the chance to expand your loops collection with 100 new loops! We've taken the RealDrums and RealTracks source audio and remixed, remastered, and combined it to create these original loops. All of your favorite genres are covered like jazz, funk, rock, pop, electronic, hip-hop, and more! To show them in action, we've created 50 new RealStyles that each include two of the loops. Plus, if you use the loops in Band-in-a-Box, we've included intelligent versions of the loops that automatically switch at A and B part markers. Each loop has a matching sister loop that works perfectly for another substyle! Get started with Loops-with-Style PAK 1 for the introductory price of just $19 until January 15th (reg: $29). Learn more & watch a great video demonstration here.

Note: Xtra Styles PAK 8 and Loops-with-Style PAK 1 require the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 or higher UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Windows User? Choose from these links: Xtra Styles PAKs | Loops-with-Style PAK 1

Built-in Audio Chord Wizard Enhancements in Band-in-a-Box® 2020!

Our Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows version includes some great enhancements to the Built-in Audio Chord Wizard!

-The built-in Audio Chord Wizard is now accessible from the [Audio Chord Wizard] button.
-The Audio Edit window now displays chords and tempos for each bar. They are shown when the Audio Chord Wizard mode is active so that you can see the tempo for each bar as you set the bar lines.
-When you start entering bar lines, the program automatically sets the tempo to the tempo of the first bar.
-Once the tempo of the first bar is set, the program automatically moves the location of the first bar of audio over so that the visual space of the count-in bars is visible.
-After you’ve added the bar lines, IF you adjust the first or second bar and the tempo of the first bar changes accordingly, the program automatically changes the tempo of the song to match.
-Multi-window display. This gives the Audio Chord Wizard a multi-window view so that you can see and edit both the Audio Edit window and the Chords Sheet at the same time. This display is best viewed with a small toolbar mode. This allows you to see the chords as they are being interpreted by the wizard.
-The Audio Chord Wizard can send the transcribed MIDI notes to the Soloist track for further analysis by the user (via Piano Roll or Notation window). Note that this is a "snapshot" view every 8th note of the pitches present, not an attempt at polyphonic transcription. To use this feature, enable the "MIDI to Soloist" check box.

Read more about these enhancements here, or jump to the New Feature - Audio Chord Wizard (ACW) Enhancements section of our New Features video here.

The Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows® Special ENDS January 15th!!!

IT'S YOUR LAST WEEKEND TO SAVE UP TO 50% ON YOUR BAND-IN-A-BOX® UPGRADE!

Our SALE on Band-in-a-Box® 2020 Upgrade purchases ends January 15, 2020, so there is still some time to save up to 50% when you purchase your Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows Upgrade!

Customers LOVE Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows with over 50 new features, plus the 202 New RealTracks, new RealStyles, 15 new MIDI SuperTracks, 170 new Instrumental Studies, 30 new MIDI Styles, 280 RealDrums Transcriptions, the 2020 Free Bonus PAK, 2020 49-PAK, and new Xtra Styles PAK 8!

We've packed our Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK with some amazing Add-ons! The Free Bonus PAK is automatically included with most Band-in-a-Box® for Windows 2020 packages, but for more even more Add-ons (including 40 Unreleased RealTracks) upgrade it to the 2020 49-PAK for only $49. You can see the full lists of items in each package, and listen to demos here.

Check out our Band-in-a-Box® packages page for all the purchase options available.

Learn more about all the new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows at: www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.new.htm

If you need any help deciding which package is the best option for you, just let us know. We are here to help!

Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows Patch Update Available! (Build 642)

Still using Band-in-a-Box® 2019 for Windows? Build 642 is a free update full of updates for version 2019, and includes a VST DAW Plugin update to 1.16.29.

Learn more and download here. | Direct download

Note: this patch is not intended to update your version to the recently released Band-in-a-Box® 2020, which is available for purchase here.

Summary of Changes for Version 2019 Build 642 (Jan 08 2020):
Changed: Default the 'include similar styles in the stylepicker' to false each bootup.
Improved: BootupLog.txt will include more elaborate information when troubleshooting bootup problems. This only applies if WriteBootUpLog.txt is present in the Data folder.
Updated: PDF and help (routine cleanup/updaes).
Fixed: "There is no audio file currently recorded" error message when using Audio > Plugin.
Fixed: [Video] > Render Video(s)... menu item should launch the Make Chordsheet Video dialog if Video RealTracks export is not available.
Fixed: Access violation in Song Titles browser if no song is selected when clicking [Close].
Fixed: Applying audio effects using Audio > Plugins would fail with error "Plugin cancelled. Original file is preserved".
Fixed: Audio > Edit Audio > Timeshift Audio would crash the program if the Audio Edit window was not open.
Fixed: Audio will not import to a custom position if there is already audio on the Audio track.
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box might crash during bootup if an ASIO driver was previously selected, and the device is no longer connected to the computer.
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box might crash during bootup if there is a problem with font installation (usually after upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 10).
Fixed: Band-in-a-Box might crash when opening a song that contains note-based lyrics.
Fixed: Bar Lyrics and Section Text layers do not line up with bars in Notation window if there are repeats in song, and fake sheet mode is enabled.
Fixed: Clicking OK in the MIDI/Audio Driver Setup dialog should not close the floating Mixer window.
Fixed: Close button in Select chorus start/end dialog should behave like Cancel, ie user clicking on bar afterwards shouldn't do anything.
Fixed: Crash with error "external exception C06D007F" while launching if using Windows XP.
Fixed: Dragging a single track to export MIDI causes that track to be permanently soloed.
Fixed: If an ASIO driver cannot connect during bootup, the default WAS driver should be used instead.
Fixed: If using the 64 bit version of Band-in-a-Box, the BB2Go window would display an erroneous QuickTime version, and converting files to .m4a would fail. QuickTime is only available for the 32 bit version, but is only required if using Windows Vista or earlier.
Fixed: Lyrics would not display in the Big Lyrics if "Show chord symbols above the lyrics" was enabled.
Fixed: melodists were getting quantized incorrectly.
Fixed: Possible crash if editing a text layer while using the floating Notation Window.
Fixed: Possible freeze when importing compressed audio files.
Fixed: Practice window | Master Solos | Blues Piano, displays N/A.
Fixed: RealTracks #2975 (Vocal Oohs-Aahs) sometimes played incorrect chords for m7b5 and C7.
Fixed: Rebuilding styles list was causing errors sometimes.
Fixed: Several Piano and Organ MIDI SuperTracks have been edited to remove spurious MIDI events (e.g. mod wheel sometimes caused 'warbling' effect).
Fixed: Sforzando might not automatically be added to the VST list, causing Hi-Q patch selection to fail.
Fixed: Some bars for the B section of RT 2529 were dropping out.
Fixed: Some Bass and Nylon Guitar RealTracks (including 2718, 2724, 2722, 2725, 2719) have RealCharts added.
Fixed: StylePicker: User Category list wasn't refreshing after choosing a new user category.
Fixed: The About dialog said 'for Macintosh' instead of 'for Windows'.
Fixed: The Drop Station would not update if dropping a file onto Presonus Studio One.
Fixed: When choosing a compressed format for rendering files, and "One file per track" is enabled, the resulting files are .wav format instead of the compressed format.
Fixed: Wrong notes on Oohs and Aahs RealTracks.

Summary of changes for Band-in-a-Box DAW Plugin 1.16.29:
Added: copy selected cell if nothing highlighted
Added: shift-arrows to select in chord sheet
Added: SHIFT-ENTER to go backwards in chord sheet
Added: SHIFT-TAB to go backwards in chord sheet, TAB to go forward
Added: support for all Biab file types
Fixed: Added message if attempting to drag tracks before generating
Fixed: Alert window buttons "punch hole" when pressed
Fixed: Audio stutters when resizing plugin in some DAWs
Fixed: auto gen after open feature not working in Studio One 4
Fixed: bounds when highlighting in chord sheet
Fixed: C#7b5b9b13 to chord sheet
Fixed: distortion when stopping playback in pro tools
Fixed: losing focus in chord sheet
Fixed: make selected cell at the end after pasting
Fixed: Open dialog in infinite loop
Fixed: plugin stops playing non-synced tracks when closing and then opening plugin
Fixed: Send space bar keystrokes to DAW
Fixed: some styles not dragging all tracks from blue button
Fixed: track text not resizing correctly
Fixed: Transpose not working
Fixed: Verify folders before each call to Biab

New Left-Handed & Student View Guitar Window in Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows!

With Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows, the Guitar window has been remade and now supports the left-handed (in addition to right-handed) guitar and student view!

The student view is the view a student (or YouTube video watcher) would have of the (right-handed) guitar facing him with the head at the right and low notes at the top. There's also a left-handed student view, so all 4 possible views are supported.

To change the view, press the [Guitar] toolbar button to open the Guitar window and then the [Settings] button.

See this new feature in action when you jump to the "Left-Handed & Student View Guitar Fretboard" topic in our 2020 New Features video: Click here...

Loops with Style PAK 1 - Just $19 Until January 15th!

The recently released Loops-with-Style PAK 1 is your chance to expand your loops collection with 100 new loops!

To show them in action, we've created 50 new RealStyles that each include two of the loops. Plus, if you use the loops in Band-in-a-Box, we've included intelligent versions of the loops that automatically switch at A and B part markers. Each loop has a matching sister loop that works perfectly for another substyle!

We're offering Loops-with-Style PAK 1 at the introductory price of $19, but only until January 15, 2020 (reg. price $29). Purchase here.

Note: Loops-with-Style PAK 1 requires the Band-in-a-Box® 2019 or higher UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition.

Watch the demonstration video...

Windows user? Click here for product information, or to to purchase Loops-with-Style PAK 1.

Forum Stats
30958 Members
63 Forums
61975 Topics
523474 Posts

Max Online: 2519 @ 01/16/20 06:39 AM
Newest Members
Mepaulus, Victor East, Raffi1959, Ebtony, kfz

30957 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Noel96 258
Matt Finley 188