Next Thread
Print Thread
Go To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
RealBand
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Silvertones, I was hoping to have an answer to your question by now, but I haven't had a chance to test the update yet. I had intended to do that yesterday but wasn't able to because I had to wrap up some other things I was working on first that were fresh in my mind, which I finally did late last night or early this morning. When I finally downloaded and attempted to install the update a short while ago, I encountered a message that said "It is recommended that you close all other applications before continuing . . . " Grrrr! So, I hit another wall because I have over 40 tabs open in Chrome, 7 Wordpad windows open (most of which contain lyrics to songs I've recently written or to new songs that I've been in the process of writing since last week), 10 song files open in MuseScore (several of which I was also working on), and a few other programs running that I'm not concerned about closing. Anyway, I'm getting there and should have the update installed and ready to test in the next hour or so after I make a list of all my important tabs and currently active song files. Thanks for your patience!

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V
RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
I've never had a problem installing updates with all kinds of things open. I figure if there's an issue I'll hear it and reinstall but that's not happened yet.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
RealBand
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Thanks for the info, Bob. That's good to know because it will save me a lot of time.

BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V
RealBand
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Originally Posted By: silvertones
Well what do you all think. Is this thread now solved.

As far as I can tell, Silvertones, it does appear to be resolved. I did four different tests and didn't notice any erroneous chord changes or glitches at the 240/241 bar boundary. Two of those tests were with a 320 bar file that only had two chords in it (one at bar 238 and one at bar 245). The full track generation and the partial track generation results were without these issues. Then I did the same two tests with my original 325 bar XML song file and got the same error-free results. So, everything looks and sounds good to me. Thanks to you and everyone else (including Tech Support) for all the time and effort that was put forth to get these bugs fixed!

RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
Awesome!

John
ESI Gigaport HD+
Lenovo Turion II /4 Gig Ram/ Win7x64 be
15.6" Monitor
"The only Band is a Real Band"
www.wintertexaninfo.com/BANDS/JohnnyD.php
RealBand
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: muzikluver
Thanks to you and everyone else (including Tech Support) for all the time and effort that was put forth to get these bugs fixed!

And thanks to you too for sticking with this and posting such detailed explanations of what you were trying to do. I didn't understand at first exactly what was happening but you got-r-done man.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.
RealBand
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Originally Posted By: jazzmammal
Originally Posted By: muzikluver
Thanks to you and everyone else (including Tech Support) for all the time and effort that was put forth to get these bugs fixed!

And thanks to you too for sticking with this and posting such detailed explanations of what you were trying to do. I didn't understand at first exactly what was happening but you got-r-done man.

Bob

You're welcome, Bob! It was an interesting and fun ride, that's for sure. And thanks for suggesting that I try using RB for my songs that exceed the 255 bar limit in BiaB. Despite the extra time it takes in RB to generate tracks than it does in BiaB, it's good to know that this option exists for my occasional songs that are too long for BiaB and for my shorter songs as well.

I do have one question for you. I noticed that the word "Resolved" is added to the titles of certain threads when the issues discussed in those threads have been addressed. Should this be done to the title of this thread? If so, how is that done?

RealBand
Expert
Expert
Hi

You can add the word resolved to the post title. Using the edit function on the original post.
However as this is a long running thread the time allowed by PG for editing threads may have expired.
I guess the reason for this is as after a while there will be various cross links and entries in the search data bases that would fail in a search. Due to holes.
Mike

BIAB2021 UltraPlus,AsusN55S1Tbssd, W10/64,Akai EIEpro
Yamaha CVP405,SquireStrat, CoolsoftVMidSynth
Novatation Impulse61 Ctr kbd, Cwalk blab Kontakt

http://mikesmusic.byethost16.com/
RealBand
Apprentice
OP Offline
Apprentice
Mike, I found a button to click on at the bottom of the original post that said "Mark as Resolved." Also, there wasn't an option to edit the original post or its title. So, I just clicked on that button and got it changed that way. Thanks for the suggestion.

RealBand
Expert
Expert
Hi
Well that new it has been on the wish list to have a resolved button for when edit expires so jolly good.
Mike

BIAB2021 UltraPlus,AsusN55S1Tbssd, W10/64,Akai EIEpro
Yamaha CVP405,SquireStrat, CoolsoftVMidSynth
Novatation Impulse61 Ctr kbd, Cwalk blab Kontakt

http://mikesmusic.byethost16.com/
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Video - Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac®: New Features for Reaper

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 includes built-in specific support for the Reaper® DAW API, allowing direct transfer of Band-in-a-Box® files to/from Reaper tracks, including tiny lossless files of instructions which play audio instantly from disk.

We demonstrate the new Reaper features in the Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin 6.0 in our video, Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac®: New Features for Reaper

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - Update Today!

Already grabbed your copy of Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®? Head to our Support Page to download build 803 and update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 installation with the latest version developed by our team!

Learn more & download now.

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Video - Over 50 New Features and Enhancements!

Read all about the 50+ newest features in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, or you can watch our video "Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®: Over 50 New Features and Enhancements!" to see it in action!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Video - DAW Plugin Version 6 New Features

The new Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac® adds over 20 new features!

We show them off in our video: Band-in-a-Box® DAW Plugin Version 6 for Mac®: New Features

The Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Free Bonus PAK!

Along with the 50+ new features added with Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, we've also released an awesome collection of new Add-ons! On top of the 222 new RealTracks (+50 bonus RealTracks), we've also released new MIDI SuperTracks, Instrumental Studies, "Songs with Vocals" Artist Performance Sets, Playable RealTracks Set 3, Playable RealDrums Set 2, and two new sets of "RealDrums Stems."

Order Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac during our special (which ends July 31st) and you'll receive a Free Bonus PAK that includes a lot of these new Add-ons:
- MIDI Styles Set 88: "Look Ma! More MIDI 11: SynthMaster"
- Instrumental Studies Set 20: New Orleans Piano
- MIDI SuperTracks Set 40: More SynthMaster
- MIDI SuperTracks Set 43: Rock & Pop Keys
- Artist Performance Set 15: Songs with Vocals volume 5
- Playable RealTracks Set 3
- Playable RealDrums Set 2
- SynthMaster Sounds and Styles, with audio demos
- RealCombos 2024 Booster PAK:
*For Pro customers, this includes 35 new RealTracks and 58 new RealStyles.
*For MegaPAK customers, this includes 25 new RealTracks and 45 new RealStyles.
*For UltraPAK customers, this includes 28 new RealStyles.

- RealDrums Stems Set 6: More Pop, Rock & Country

Want even more new Add-ons? Boost your Free Bonus PAK to a 2024 49-PAK for just $49 and add even more new Add-ons to your collection:
- 50 Bonus Unreleased RealTracks & RealDrums
- MIDI Styles Set 89: "Look Ma! More MIDI 12: Funk, Jazz & Blues Keys"
- Instrumental Studies Set 21: '80s Hard Rock Guitar
- MIDI SuperTracks Set 41: Jazz Comping & Soloing Piano
- MIDI SuperTracks Set 42: Soul & New Orleans Keys
- Artist Performance Set 16: Songs with Vocals volume 6
- RealDrums Stems Set 5: Jazz, Latin, Funk & World

Listen to Demos of the Free Bonus PAK & 49-PAK: https://youtu.be/ZezLjinyb-4

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Video - Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features!

Band-in-a-Box 2024 for Mac includes over 50 new features!

Watch our Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features video, and follow along as we demonstrate how to create a new song from scratch using some of the major new features in Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, like the Chord Progression Builder, the new MultiPicker Library Window, and the new Tracks Window!

Watch: Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Boot Camp: Working with the Newest Features

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® Videos: One-Stop Shopping!

With the release of Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac®, we're adding new videos to our YouTube channel. We'll also post them here when they are published so that you can easily find all of our Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® videos in one place!

The Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac videos released as-of June 28, 2024 are:

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - Everything you need to know in under 8 minutes!

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - The New Tracks Window Explained

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - RealCombos Booster PAK Styles Demo

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - 49-PAK Overview

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Mac® - 222 New RealTracks Overview

Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics82,382
Posts743,955
Members38,761
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members