RD NashvilleBrushesCountryPopEv16
RT 916 Acoustic Bass
RT 2762 Piano
RT 3075 Fiddle
RT 3262 Electric Guitar
RT 3239 Mandolin
RT 3081 Resonator Guitar
RT 3200 Solo Electric Guitar

#580252 - 02/10/20 01:06 PM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Chris37]
Loc: Mill Valley, California USA
Deej56 Offline
Journeyman

Loc: Mill Valley, California USA
Chris,

I like this very much—your usual great musical production, very sweet sounding. The vocal is equally good, very nuanced and emotional delivery, but perhaps from a mix standpoint a bit too forward in the mix? Maybe—see what others think on that point. But enjoyed my listen—really good song!

My best to you,

Deej

#580260 - 02/10/20 01:27 PM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Chris37]
Loc: Maryland
TuneMonger Offline
Expert

Loc: Maryland
I've listened to many of your songs on here and been impressed by them all. I like the imagery in this, the words were wonderful. The slow staccato to the melody could've used some variation IMHO. That's my only ding. Otherwise, quite nice.

#580270 - 02/10/20 01:54 PM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Chris37]
BabuMusic Offline
Journeyman

Very nice indeed, Chris. Both haunting and lilting --beautifully entwined. Oh, yes, and I agree with Deej about the vocal a bit too close to my ears.

Edited by BabuMusic (02/10/20 01:56 PM)

Babu Music on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLDrsXTXfShgnGalQZ0ElQw
Me on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/marty-straub
My website: http://martystraub.com/

using Band in a Box & Cakewalk

#580346 - 02/11/20 12:10 AM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Chris37]
Loc: France
Chris37 Offline
Journeyman

Thanks Deej, TuneMonger and BabuMusic.
I've decreased the volume level of the voice. Christian

#581030 - 02/15/20 02:46 PM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Chris37]
Loc: Denmark
Will Josef Offline
Expert

Loc: Denmark
Very nice and emotional song. I enjoyed the song and composition a lot, Christian!

Thanks for sharing!
Will

#581033 - 02/15/20 02:53 PM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Chris37]
Loc: Hamlin NY
MarioD Offline
Veteran

Loc: Hamlin NY
Chris, this is very good. Your vocal is really strong and your backing tracks are perfect. The guitar lead fits like a glove and that violin in the background - WOW! Excellent!

An extra thanx for giving the English translation.

This is really good.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB and RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software and some hardware.

#581044 - 02/15/20 03:40 PM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Chris37]
Loc: Victoria, BC
Ember - PG Music Offline
PG Music Staff

Loc: Victoria, BC
You could tell this song has a lot of emotion to it, and I especially loved the guitar. Wonderful job!

#581105 - 02/16/20 03:23 AM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Chris37]
Chris37 Offline
Journeyman

Thanks Will, Mario and Ember.
My friend, Christian Braut, is singing and I think his voice transmits emotion with my words. Christian

#581110 - 02/16/20 03:56 AM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Chris37]
Loc: Stanwell Park NSW Australia
rayc Offline
Veteran

Loc: Stanwell Park NSW Australia
Good mix Christian.
The vocals sound good and the plosives/sibilance are at a level expected when someone is speaking/singing so intimately.
The resonator leading into the electric solo is a nice touch too.
Sophisticated stuff.
Pop on over to The Recording Rebels for positive, honest commentary, critiques and support. https://therecordingrebels.com

#581156 - 02/16/20 09:22 AM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: rayc]
Chris37 Offline
Journeyman

Thanks Ray,
I'm glad you appreciate the mix on this song. Christian

#581191 - 02/16/20 02:50 PM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Chris37]
Loc: GA USA
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Loc: GA USA
Chris, we enjoyed everything about that song.

Excellent vocal, band and mix.

J&B

#581264 - 02/17/20 01:20 AM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Janice & Bud]
Chris37 Offline
Journeyman

Thanks Janice and Bud,
I appreciate your comment. Christian

#581329 - 02/17/20 01:19 PM [User Showcase] Re: Tout au fond de ma boîte à chansons [Re: Chris37]
Loc: Sacramento, California
dcuny Offline
Veteran

Loc: Sacramento, California
Sounds great! The vocals and instrumentation are a real joy to listen to.

Personally, I'd bring instruments up in the mix - at least the lead instrument when it's stepping in for a solo.

But that's just me, and I'll gladly concede that J&B's ears trump mine. laugh

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?

PG Music News
Changing Languages in Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows #TipTuesday

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows translations are now available in 8 different languages!

Adding a "language patch" is easy - simply head to the language forum of your choice, and look for a pinned post announcing the new version. Requests can also be sent to sales@pgmusic.com.

Once you've installed the language patch, simply open the program and voilà - translated!

To switch back to the English version of Band-in-a-Box, in the program you would select Options | Language Selection... choose USA English, then restart the program.

Learn more about the Options menu in Band-in-a-Box® here.

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows translated versions currently available:
Danish
Dutch
French
German
Polish
Italian
Spanish
Swedish

Add-ons Special ENDING! Xtra Styles PAK 9 & Loops-with-Style PAK 2...

There's still A LITTLE time left to SAVE when you SUPERCHARGE your Band-in-a-Box® 2020 UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition with 200 new RealStyles with Xtra Styles PAK 9, and 100 NEW Loops & 50 NEW Styles with Loops-with-Style PAK 2!!

ORDER NOW! OUR SPECIAL ENDS JULY 15TH!

Xtra Styles PAK 9 includes deep-south New Orleans gospel, a country soul groove, a psychedelic pop ballad, action-sequence cinematic metal, a Cajun jaw harp boogie, post-punk folk rock, quarter-feel jazz blues, several modern jazz styles, a modern Celtic folk reel, multiple 6/8 grooves, and so much more! There's a MultiStyle in every genre, and our biggest MultiStyle has a total of ten substyles! Add it to your collection today for just $29 (reg. $49)!

Loops-with-Style PAK 2 includes 50 new Styles & 100 new Loops to add to your Band-in-a-Box® collection! There are two new genres: gospel and funk, and we've added to the selection for electronic, hip hop, jazz, pop, R&B, rock, and world! Purchase Loops-with-Style PAK 2 on sale for only $19 (reg. $29)!

Already have a few of our Xtra Styles PAKs? Top up now - each of our 9 Xtra Styles PAKs are just $29 (reg. $49)! Don't have any, and want them ALL? Grab all during our sale for just $199 (reg. $349)!

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box and listen to demos here.

More information on Loops-with-Style PAKs can be found here.

Mac user? Click here for OS specific purchase links.

RealBand® Turns 12!

RealBand® for Windows® is your all-in-one audio workstation and accompaniment program, and if you've purchased a copy of Band-in-a-Box® for Windows in the last decade, it's been included in your purchase!

We released RealBand in July 2008, along with Band-in-a-Box® 2008.5.

"RealBand brings a new level of ease and flexibility to anyone creating recordings. Record your own tracks, type in the chords, pick a style, and then add any MIDI or audio (Real) tracks to follow your chords - all in a single program. For example, type in chords to your song, generate a RealDrums track, record in your guitar and vocal parts. Then put on your 'arranger' hat and have some fun automatically adding RealTracks - maybe a guitar solo, or pedal steel background for the bridge."

We hope everyone enjoys using RealBand, which combines some great features from our PowerTracks Pro Audio program with the powerful accompaniment features from Band-in-a-Box®!

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 Spanish for Windows is Here!

¡Hay más de 50 nuevas características en Band-in-a-Box® 2020! Hay mejoras en RealTracks (RealTracks Vocal de Sonido más Suave, RealTracks Engrosamiento, RealTracks "Find-a-Sub" y MultiRiffs). La mayoría de los RealDrums ahora tienen RealCharts (con notación de batería precisa). Hay un nuevo navegador de Artistas RealTracks para encontrar información / biografías / enlaces / listas de RealTracks en todos los artistas. Un nuevo Navegador de Funciones permite al usuario nuevo u "olvidadizo" encontrar y usar fácilmente la mayoría de las funciones / teclas de acceso rápido / documentos desde una sola ventana. Ecualizar Tempo permite cambiar una canción de rubato grabada a un tempo fijo. Tiempo de audio mejorado / estiramiento de tono (Elastique) incluido. Hay mejoras en el Selector de Canciones, Bajo/Batería o Batería solo Auto-Intros, 3.400 títulos añadidos, mejoras MusicXML, guitarra para "Zurdos" y "Vista de estudiante", mejoras de Arrastrar y Soltar, Ventana Múltiple del Mago del Acorde de Audio y mucho más!

COMPRE/ACTUALIZE Y DESCARGUE YA!

Video - Entering More Than 4 Chords Per Bar in Band-in-a-Box!

One of our latest support videos created by Tobin shows off a great workaround for entering more than 4 chords per bar in your Band-in-a-Box song, using a combination of half-time and normal RealTracks - check it out!

Video Testimonial - Dennis Dearing Talks Band-in-a-Box®

Dennis remembers Band-in-a-Box® from years ago, but his connection to Mike Harrison and hearing him talk about the RealTracks is what really got him excited about the program!

Hear his thoughts and see how he uses the Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin for his projects with his Video Testimonial:

https://youtu.be/WqmtoxfJwDw

It's been a great addition to my workflow!
-Dennis Dearing

To learn more about Dennis, check out his testimonial page here.

You can create your own video testimonial letting people know how you use the program too! Learn how here.

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 Polish for Windows is Here!

Dodaliśmy ponad 50 nowych funkcji do Band-in-a-Box® 2020! Są udoskonalenia ścieżek RealTracks (Delikatniej brzmiące wokale RealTracks, Pogrubianie RealTracks, funkcja "Znajdź odmianę" dla RealTracks i MultiRiffów). Większość RealDrums ma teraz RealCharts (z dokładną Notacją Bębnów). Jest nowa Przeglądarka Artystów RealTracks umożliwiające znalezienie informacji/biografii/linków/listy ścieżek RealTracks dla wszystkich artystów. Nowa Przeglądarka Funkcji pozwala nowym lub "zapominalskim" użytkownikom na łatwe znalezienie i użycie większości funkcji/skrótów/dokumentów z poziomu jednego okna. Funkcja Wyrównaj Tempo pozwala na zmianę utworu nagranego w rytmie rubato i dostosowanie go do ustalonego tempa. Udoskonalono funkcje rozciągania brzmień audio w czasie/wysokości dźwięku (Elastique). Są też udoskonalenia opcji Wybory Utworu, automatycznych wstępów na Basie/Bębnach lub tylko samych bębnach (Auto-Intros), dodano 3,400 tytułów, są udoskonalenia w zakresie MusicXML, mamy widok dla gitarzysty "Leworęcznego" oraz "Widok dla ucznia" przy grze na gitarze, udoskonalenia opcji Przeciągnij i Upuść, multi-okna wyświetlającego Magika Audio Akordów i wiele innych poprawek!

ZAKUP/UAKTUALNIJ & POBIERZ TERAZ!

Forum Stats
32485 Members
68 Forums
65197 Topics
552438 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
notnat, RDBASS, fernriva, ReinhardS, Tom_S

32485 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 182