Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
You need to be logged in to post
Options
Index
#594134 - 04/24/20 11:37 PM [User Showcase] Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal
Loc: Aichi, Japan
animarorecords Offline
Expert

Hello, forum friends

Sometimes I would like to remake my old song.
This time I reproduced one of them with RealTracks.
Any comments encouraged.
Always welcome.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: Lovers’ Beach)

Vocal: Yoko K., my friend

Link:
https://soundcloud.com/animarorecords/lovers-beach

Style is _CALEJAR.STY Calejar Bossa Rock with Alto Sax
RealTracks in style: 521:Bass, Electric, Pop Syncopated Ev 136
RealTracks in style: ~471:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm Bossa Ev 140 ('A' only)
RealTracks in style: 3238:Guitar, Nylon, Rhythm BossaBrazilRamon Ev 140
RealDrums in Style: LaPopJazzRelaxedEv8: a: LaPopJazzRelaxedEv8b: LaPopJazzRelaxedEv8

RealTracks in style: 3453:Sax, Alto BossaLounge 140 (1TrackHornSection)
I cut above sax track and I use the following RealTracks instead.
RealTracks in song: ~1658:Organ, Soloist Bossa Ev 140
And additional 4 part strings played with EastWest Symphonic Orchestra

Summary of lyrics:

I’m yet in half dreamy state of mind
I gently get rid of your hand and got out of bed
It’s still in the early morning
The curtain is shaking near the window

The room is a little cool
Invited by the sound of waves
I’m slightly dancing on my toes
And watching the beach by the window

Our future will continue unchanged tomorrow
Just like the sea that is shining over there
I will believe in you if you hug me tightly with your arms

With stealthy steps some one is approaching me from behind
I know it's you, but my heart is beating faster and faster.

I feel it is a miracle to meet you in this wide world
Please let us remember our brilliant days
And let us spend time together from now on

I will keep staring at only you.
I'm sure we will be blended into one color
Just like the sea and the sky

#594156 - 04/25/20 06:36 AM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
BabuMusic Offline
Journeyman

I really like the production, Shigeki Adachi. Everything comes across without competing for attention. Everything goes to building the whole. Yoko has a great voice for bringing the whole song to a highly enjoyable listen.

Babu Music on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLDrsXTXfShgnGalQZ0ElQw
Me on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/marty-straub
My website: http://martystraub.com/

using Band in a Box & Cakewalk

#594167 - 04/25/20 08:11 AM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Robertkc Offline
Veteran

Shigeki,

The style works very well- and your inclusion of the busy organ changes the feel to a cool, happy, dance celebration.
Lovely vocal from Yoko and as always on your work, an excellent mix.
Uplifting music!

Robert

#594175 - 04/25/20 09:28 AM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Florida
floyd jane Offline
Veteran

Loc: Florida
Shigeki Adachi,

A delightful production - as your work always is.

The organ grabs your attention right away. The bass sounds great.

Yoko's vocal is excellent (as always) and mixed very well.

The balance of instruments is good. Another good mix. Bright and clear.

A very enjoyable listen.

fj

#594219 - 04/25/20 02:29 PM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
VideoTrack Online   content
Veteran

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Shigeki, I enjoyed this from the very first note.

Fantastic choice of tempo, and certainly Yoko has delivered an amazing vocal performance.

Musically, the balance is absolutely perfect.

A "Class" Production, no question.
BIAB&RB2020(Audiophile),Win-10Pro, SonarPlatinum, Izotope Prod.Bundle, Roland RD-1000, Synthogy Ivory, Kontakt, Focusrite 18i20, KetronSD2, KorgX3R, RodeNGT2, AM802mixer, NS40M StudioMonitors, Pioneer Act. Mons, AKG K271 Studio H'phones

#594231 - 04/25/20 03:20 PM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Flagstaff, AZ
TheMaartian Offline
Enthusiast

Loc: Flagstaff, AZ
Very well done! Your vocalist sounds like she could have sung on a James Bond film soundtrack!

#594607 - 04/28/20 12:16 AM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
animarorecords Offline
Expert

Hello Marty,

Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and comment.
I am really glad you like this tune.
I much appreciate your compliment to Yoko's vocal.
I am very encouraged by your kind words.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#594617 - 04/28/20 02:50 AM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Sydney Australia
PeterF Offline
Veteran

Loc: Sydney Australia
Shigeki,

Wonderful composition - really loved the amazing organ, and the vocal was superb.

Terrific work all round including the mix and production.

Peter

#594931 - 04/29/20 11:00 PM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
animarorecords Offline
Expert

Robert,

I am really glad you like this tune and Yoko's vocal.
I was worried that the backing organ would disturb the vocal, but I was relieved to hear you also liked the mix.
I am always very encouraged by your kind words.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#594932 - 04/29/20 11:03 PM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
animarorecords Offline
Expert

floyd,

I am really glad you like this tune, the organ and Yoko's vocal.
I was worried about the backing organ level, but I was relieved to hear you also liked the mix.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#594933 - 04/29/20 11:05 PM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
animarorecords Offline
Expert

Trevor,

I am really glad you like this tune and the tempo.
I much appreciate your compliment to Yoko's vocal.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#594935 - 04/29/20 11:10 PM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
animarorecords Offline
Expert

Hello TheMaartian,

I am really glad you like this tune.
I much appreciate your compliment to the vocalist.
I am very encouraged by your kind words.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi

#595019 - 04/30/20 11:56 AM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Iceland
Icelander Offline
Veteran

Loc: Iceland
A very "unique" mixture of instruments & genres that somehow all still come together perfectly - brilliant! cool

#595646 - 05/04/20 02:47 PM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: GA USA
Janice & Bud Offline
Veteran

Loc: GA USA
We've always enjoyed a good bossa and this is
excellent.

Yoko's vocal is outstanding and your production
sounds wonderful on our monitors.

It's very unusual to hear an organ solo RT and
you made great use of it.

Really well done!

J&B

#595702 - 05/04/20 06:49 PM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Scott C Offline
Veteran

Loc: Edmonton, Ab, Canada
Wow very different in a good way. Loved this Shigeki. Very cool vocal and loved the organ

#596041 - 05/06/20 04:21 PM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: floyd jane]
Loc: Davis, CA
Greg Johnson Offline
Veteran

Loc: Davis, CA
Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Shigeki Adachi,

A delightful production - as your work always is.

The organ grabs your attention right away. The bass sounds great.

Yoko's vocal is excellent (as always) and mixed very well.

The balance of instruments is good. Another good mix. Bright and clear.

A very enjoyable listen.

fj

Floyd nailed it!! Everything is done right and the melody is beautiful!! Wonderful!! Take care. Greg

#596080 - 05/06/20 07:22 PM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Stanwell Park NSW Australia
rayc Offline
Veteran

Loc: Stanwell Park NSW Australia
Lovely arrangement.
I think the vcal could be softened with a tiny bit more reverb but that's just me.
Loved it!
Pop on over to The Recording Rebels for positive, honest commentary, critiques and support. https://therecordingrebels.com

#596089 - 05/06/20 10:59 PM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Originally Missouri ... Now Al...
Al-David Offline
Veteran

Loc: Originally Missouri ... Now Al...
Shigeki ...

Another stellar song and production from you. I always hope to hear Yoko singing every time I click onto one of your songs ... she's such a wonderful singer.

A wonderful song. Everything sits perfectly in the mix and that organ is so sweet!

That's a wonderful listen!

Best to you and be safe ...

Alan

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops

#596148 - 05/07/20 07:25 AM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Tangmo Offline
Expert

I know it's often difficult to translate, but my goodness, this is a GREAT love song lyric. The upbeat band matches the words and the excitement she feels. Yoko has a lovely voice. She handled those slurs like a pro. Love the busy organ interlude. This is simply happy-making. Thanks.
BIAB 2020 Audiophile. Windows 10 64bit. Songwriter, lyricist, composer(?) loving all styles. Some pre-BIAB music from Farfetched Tangmo Band's first CD. https://alonetone.com/tangmo/playlists/close-to-the-ground

#596185 - 05/07/20 11:15 AM [User Showcase] Re: Title: 恋のプラージュ (Translation: "Lovers' Beach") Bossa feel Rock with female vocal [Re: animarorecords]
Loc: Finland
jannesan Offline
Expert

Loc: Finland
Another great pop song, I really like the organ which, together with the bossa groove and beautiful classic chording, creates a 60's French movie feeling, Yoko's singing is excellent - somehow it sounds like she is singing in French. Nice modulation. Great mix, everything is so smooth giving happy summer vibes.

Janne

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

PG Music News
Video - Entering More Than 4 Chords Per Bar in Band-in-a-Box!

One of our latest support videos created by Tobin shows off a great workaround for entering more than 4 chords per bar in your Band-in-a-Box song, using a combination of half-time and normal RealTracks - check it out!

Video Testimonial - Dennis Dearing Talks Band-in-a-Box®

Dennis remembers Band-in-a-Box® from years ago, but his connection to Mike Harrison and hearing him talk about the RealTracks is what really got him excited about the program!

Hear his thoughts and see how he uses the Band-in-a-Box® VST DAW Plugin for his projects with his Video Testimonial:

https://youtu.be/WqmtoxfJwDw

It's been a great addition to my workflow!
-Dennis Dearing

To learn more about Dennis, check out his testimonial page here.

You can create your own video testimonial letting people know how you use the program too! Learn how here.

Band-in-a-Box® 2020 Polish for Windows is Here!

Dodaliśmy ponad 50 nowych funkcji do Band-in-a-Box® 2020! Są udoskonalenia ścieżek RealTracks (Delikatniej brzmiące wokale RealTracks, Pogrubianie RealTracks, funkcja "Znajdź odmianę" dla RealTracks i MultiRiffów). Większość RealDrums ma teraz RealCharts (z dokładną Notacją Bębnów). Jest nowa Przeglądarka Artystów RealTracks umożliwiające znalezienie informacji/biografii/linków/listy ścieżek RealTracks dla wszystkich artystów. Nowa Przeglądarka Funkcji pozwala nowym lub "zapominalskim" użytkownikom na łatwe znalezienie i użycie większości funkcji/skrótów/dokumentów z poziomu jednego okna. Funkcja Wyrównaj Tempo pozwala na zmianę utworu nagranego w rytmie rubato i dostosowanie go do ustalonego tempa. Udoskonalono funkcje rozciągania brzmień audio w czasie/wysokości dźwięku (Elastique). Są też udoskonalenia opcji Wybory Utworu, automatycznych wstępów na Basie/Bębnach lub tylko samych bębnach (Auto-Intros), dodano 3,400 tytułów, są udoskonalenia w zakresie MusicXML, mamy widok dla gitarzysty "Leworęcznego" oraz "Widok dla ucznia" przy grze na gitarze, udoskonalenia opcji Przeciągnij i Upuść, multi-okna wyświetlającego Magika Audio Akordów i wiele innych poprawek!

ZAKUP/UAKTUALNIJ & POBIERZ TERAZ!

Add-ons Special EXTENDED! Xtra Styles PAK 9 & Loops-with-Style PAK 2...

There's still time to SAVE when you SUPERCHARGE your Band-in-a-Box® 2020 UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition with 200 new RealStyles with Xtra Styles PAK 9, and 100 NEW Loops & 50 NEW Styles with Loops-with-Style PAK 2!!

We've EXTENDED our special until JULY 15TH!

Xtra Styles PAK 9 includes deep-south New Orleans gospel, a country soul groove, a psychedelic pop ballad, action-sequence cinematic metal, a Cajun jaw harp boogie, post-punk folk rock, quarter-feel jazz blues, several modern jazz styles, a modern Celtic folk reel, multiple 6/8 grooves, and so much more! There's a MultiStyle in every genre, and our biggest MultiStyle has a total of ten substyles! Add it to your collection today for just $29 (reg. $49)!

Loops-with-Style PAK 2 includes 50 new Styles & 100 new Loops to add to your Band-in-a-Box® collection! There are two new genres: gospel and funk, and we've added to the selection for electronic, hip hop, jazz, pop, R&B, rock, and world! Purchase Loops-with-Style PAK 2 on sale for only $19 (reg. $29)!

Already have a few of our Xtra Styles PAKs? Top up now - each of our 9 Xtra Styles PAKs are just $29 (reg. $49)! Don't have any, and want them ALL? Grab all during our sale for just $199 (reg. $349)!

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box and listen to demos here.

More information on Loops-with-Style PAKs can be found here.

Mac user? Click here for OS specific purchase links.

DAW Plugin FAQs Resource!

We've added a new Band-in-a-Box DAW Plugin for Mac FAQ to our FAQ and Knowledge Base Forum - make sure you check it out!

This is where we'll be sharing any solutions we discover for frequent problems reported while working through our DAW Plugin tech support.

Like this post from Andrew: StylePicker does not see my styles and RealTracks, or they are showing as N/A.
Click here for the solution.

Windows user? Click here for your forum links.

Add-ons Special Almost Over! Xtra Styles PAK 9 & Loops-with-Style PAK 2...

There's still time to SAVE when you SUPERCHARGE your Band-in-a-Box® 2020 UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, or Audiophile Edition with 200 new RealStyles with Xtra Styles PAK 9, and 100 NEW Loops & 50 NEW Styles with Loops-with-Style PAK 2!!

We've EXTENDED our special until JULY 15TH!

Xtra Styles PAK 9 includes deep-south New Orleans gospel, a country soul groove, a psychedelic pop ballad, action-sequence cinematic metal, a Cajun jaw harp boogie, post-punk folk rock, quarter-feel jazz blues, several modern jazz styles, a modern Celtic folk reel, multiple 6/8 grooves, and so much more! There's a MultiStyle in every genre, and our biggest MultiStyle has a total of ten substyles! Add it to your collection today for just $29 (reg. $49)!

Loops-with-Style PAK 2 includes 50 new Styles & 100 new Loops to add to your Band-in-a-Box® collection! There are two new genres: gospel and funk, and we've added to the selection for electronic, hip hop, jazz, pop, R&B, rock, and world! Purchase Loops-with-Style PAK 2 on sale for only $19 (reg. $29)!

Already have a few of our Xtra Styles PAKs? Top up now - each of our 9 Xtra Styles PAKs are just $29 (reg. $49)! Don't have any, and want them ALL? Grab all during our sale for just $199 (reg. $349)!

Learn more about Xtra Styles PAKs for Band-in-a-Box and listen to demos here.

More information on Loops-with-Style PAKs can be found here.

Mac user? Click here for OS specific purchase links.

An Updated Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac is Here!

The latest Band-in-a-Box 2020 update announcement is HUGE!

With this updated version, easily find your (purchased) Xtra Styles PAK 9 RealStyles in the updated StylePicker window, [ctrl] and [shift] shortcut keys will allow you to open your RealDrums picker and preferences windows with one 'click', there are improvements to Bar Based Lyric entry, stable playback of style demos, the UPDATED DAW Plugin is included, and more!

The updated DAW Plugin 2.9.41 adds additional and redesigned action buttons, refined DAW syncing, Chord Sheet enhancements, improvements to MultiRiffs, RealTracks, RealDrums, and MIDI features, and so much more!

We've made a video that highlights all the changes to the DAW Plugin with build 2.9.41: Watch it...

Learn more about the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Mac b412 and download here.

Forum Stats
32458 Members
68 Forums
65110 Topics
551651 Posts

Max Online: 2537 @ 01/19/20 07:09 AM
Newest Members
rod_house, RichOnStage, Budgeman, JohnyBlacks, Bruce K.

32457 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
VideoTrack 180
MusicStudent 143
Matt Finley 139
Jim Fogle 135
MarioD 106
Rustyspoon# 105
rayc 103
Pipeline 102
Janice & Bud 100
floyd jane 96