Print Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Hi everyone,

It was my plan to release this song in august, but it was ready now. So I thought, why wait?
The title suggest some heavy stuff, but it is not. It is light Bluesy song with a nice chorus (I think).
I pictured myself driving a car on the highway, thinking about everything related to my (former) relation. And how to get rid of it, now that it's starting to look a bit like stalking. I hope you believe me, but all of this is fiction. No one ever stalked me...

I bet some part of you will swing (probably your feet)when listening to this song. If not, listen again(?)
Maybe this sounds a little too frivolous, but I had some setbacks producing it. Now I am very relieved I succed in finishing it. I do hope you like it.

Hans Berkhout (Birchwood)

The song: https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130/stop-stalking

The style and instruments:
Style:_CARRYON.STY
BiaB
RealTracks: 2260:Bas, Elektric, Funky Groove 60s Gel 100
RealTracks: 2157:Piano, Elektric Vintage, Funky Groove 60s John Gel 100
RealTracks: 2677:Guitar, Acoustic, Blues Gel 85
Loop: Dubstep\Dubstep - saviour_140_drum_loop_1_e_minor ev8.wav
RealTracks: 1706:Guitar, Elektric, Soloist Country Brent Gel 85
RealDrums:DrivingPop8ths^02-a:Kick, b:HiHat, QuarterKick

Me
Keyboard1: Native Instr. Guitar, bowed strings
Keyboard 2: Native Instr. Guitar, muted strings

The lyrics:
Stop Stalking
(c) HWBerkhout, july 15 2020

Verse
I drove the highway A44
I had no course driving for
(Harmony: Kind of lonely, this fridaynight)
Still hear the words you once said;
"Love was not what we had"

Still on that highway, 80 miles an hour
Desperately in need of a hot shower
(Harmony: Kind of lonely, this fridaynight)
I started sweating. almost lost control
You want me back. That was your call

Chorus
Oh please woman, don't bother me no more
It ain't you I'm longing for
Stop your stalking, get out of my head
You're only driving me mad
I can't remember  when we've been friends
Way back you decided "Here it ends"
Why are you calling me? That is wrong
You had to know we can't get along
So tell me, what's going on?

Verse
It was your decision to make me feel bad
It still hurts, the things you said
(Harmony: Kind of lonely, every night)
All these words burn in my head:
"Love was not what we had", argh!

=solo=

Chorus

Verse
I loved you with all my heart
but that was wrong, I wasn't smart
(Harmony: Kind of lonely, every night)
All the messages I ever sent to you
You never took notice, I was so blue

Chorus
     -2x-

So tell me, why you don't understand?

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
https://soundcloud.com/user-296497130
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Hi everyone,

I am really very surprised this song isn’t getting any attention in this forum.
I never experienced this before here. Did I do something wrong or is the song that bad? Let me know, please.

Hans

Last edited by Birchwood; 07/19/20 06:55 PM.

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Birchwood
Hi everyone,

I never experienced this before here. Did I do something wrong or is the song that bad? Let me know, please.

Hans

Hi Hans,

The forum is a strange place these days, lots of people posting songs but not bothering to listen to anyone else's songs.

First of all, nice groove and great bluesy feel, especially during the intro and verses. Very different feel during the chorus, almost country I guess.

Cool solo! And nice arrangement too.

Vocal wise, very good, I especially liked what you did during the "Kind of lonely, this friday night" line.

Good one, listened a couple of times.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hans,

(Like Dave said, there are a lot of posters who feel that their stuff is all that matters...a sad situation.)

This is really good. Well written. Your use of near-rhymes is really impressive. And a good BAND. Really had my foot tapping.

The vocal is well done. But is is a little "too crispy". You could roll off a lot of the high EQ - to give it some "warmth" and let it sit in the mix just a little more (the overall mix of instruments is good).

I like it. Kept my attention well. Still tapping my toe...

(I like the picture, too!)

fj

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hans,
Interesting tapestry of music and singing. Some unusual twists for a blues song.
Your skills are definitely getting better in composition vocals and production.
Vocals sit well, no complains smile However, you take hits well, so here is my suggestion of an amateur. It seems you like "certain" fx chain. Maybe try to do a complete opposite of your comfort zone, just for fun of it. We are in some way have common traits, like experimenting with different genres, so this would not hurt the overall perception.

Here is an idea for you for this tune. The solo from 2:17... Last ultra pack included some very cool female Oohs and ahhs vocals. Since it is a "relationship" tune, these might very well work for the solo.

P.S. I think because many places had opened since our little health situation, people, for good or bad are taking advantage to go places they missed past few months. So I believe that in part contributed to forum participation.

Thank you for sharing. Cool tune!

Misha.

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Oh, great sounds, Hans. I love the story idea and your delivery is perfect. An interesting mix, and I like how everything lays comfortably --except I feet the guitar is a bit too loud. You're right. This song got me up dancin'.

Enjoy whatever happens!
marty

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@babumusic51
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/marty-straub
and https://soundcloud.com/babumusic-5080285
Band in a Box, Reaper, Cakewalk, Ozone 11
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: BlueAttitude

Hi Hans,

The forum is a strange place these days, lots of people posting songs but not bothering to listen to anyone else's songs.
First of all, nice groove and great bluesy feel, especially during the intro and verses. Very different feel during the chorus, almost country I guess.
Cool solo! And nice arrangement too.
Vocal wise, very good, I especially liked what you did during the "Kind of lonely, this friday night" line.
Good one, listened a couple of times.

Hi Dave, thanks for responding listening and commenting the song.
Sending this second post was the first thing I did this morning when I woke up. Afterwards I thought 'why'? There must be more important things in life than feeling bad about the lack of attention for a song. But I admit, it was hurting me a bit. Then your reactions came; you, Floyd, Misha and Marty! And that saved this dejected day ;-)
And I agree; something is changing on this normally so kind and attentive forum. I hope it can be adjusted in being that kind of forum again.

About the song; I wrote different lyrics at first. Nothing about stalking, but being lonely after a breach and how to pick up my life again (the 'ordinary'stuff). So in the song I had to be very angry about the woman who did this to me. At first I called the song 'You Woman', because you can sing that quite aggresive. But then I thought it to sound too unfriendly to women. I changed the line in the chorus into 'Please woman', and 'Stop your talking' into 'stop your stalking'. But the harmony in that line you mentioned stayed, although now I couldn't do much with that line anymore (finding me someone else or so).

Originally Posted By: floyd jane
Hans,
(Like Dave said, there are a lot of posters who feel that their stuff is all that matters...a sad situation.)
This is really good. Well written. Your use of near-rhymes is really impressive. And a good BAND. Really had my foot tapping.
The vocal is well done. But is is a little "too crispy". You could roll off a lot of the high EQ - to give it some "warmth" and let it sit in the mix just a little more (the overall mix of instruments is good).
I like it. Kept my attention well. Still tapping my toe...

(I like the picture, too!)
fj

Floyd, I had you in mind doing that tapping! Thanks for doing that and commenting the song. I won't repeat what I wrote to Dave about 'me and the forum', but I hope the bad 'habit' can be changed again. I appreciate your attention. I haven't heard that crispyness
but will adjust the eq on the vocals as long as it keeps you tapping!

Originally Posted By: Rustyspoon#
Hans,
Interesting tapestry of music and singing. Some unusual twists for a blues song.
Your skills are definitely getting better in composition vocals and production.
Vocals sit well, no complains smile However, you take hits well, so here is my suggestion of an amateur. It seems you like "certain" fx chain. Maybe try to do a complete opposite of your comfort zone, just for fun of it. We are in some way have common traits, like experimenting with different genres, so this would not hurt the overall perception.

Here is an idea for you for this tune. The solo from 2:17... Last ultra pack included some very cool female Oohs and ahhs vocals. Since it is a "relationship" tune, these might very well work for the solo.

P.S. I think because many places had opened since our little health situation, people, for good or bad are taking advantage to go places they missed past few months. So I believe that in part contributed to forum participation.

Thank you for sharing. Cool tune!
Misha.

Hi Misha, we'd walked a long way in taming the sound of our songs! But I'm very happy you telling me I'm improving. As do you!
But still I am far away from a 'comfort zone'. I learn every day, experimenting with the sounds and all that. Your suggestion with the ooh's and aah's I actually used on this song (not in the part you mentioned), but I removed it again, because it didn't gave me the kind of mood i was searching for. So I did all the singing myself. But at this very moment I'm working on a song where these vocals play a major role! So your wish...
And about the fx. I am working again with the fabFilter fx-es. In this song I used it on two vocals and as a master De-esser. But please continue with these kind of suggestions. I listen and try things out all the time. Only at the drums I think I have some kind of comfort zone...

Originally Posted By: BabuMusic
Oh, great sounds, Hans. I love the story idea and your delivery is perfect. An interesting mix, and I like how everything lays comfortably --except I feet the guitar is a bit too loud. You're right. This song got me up dancin'.

Hi Marty, I didn't saw that comming; you dancing on this song. Tapping was the most I could wish from you all, but dancing...!
thanks for that compliment! But I have a question: what guitar you think was a bit too loud. I used four guitars. Two from BiaB (the acoustic fingerpick and the electric solo guitar and two I did on my keyboard. I quess you mean the electric sologuitar?
While I adjust that one, please continue dancing on the song ;-)

Stay save in these turbulent times,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hans,

Enjoyable song, nice arrangement and an interesting bluesy, country, band.

A good song well performed.

Peter

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Hans Love this song. I have been absent from the forum these days. Up here in Northern Canada For about two months we experience summer. So it’s outside out of the studio and into the sun. I have been lurking from time to time and have seen lots of song being posted but very little commenting. I know for the new people to the forum it’s a kind of watch an learn thing. But for the people who have been around for awhile it is hard to understand why they just don’t drop a comment on song and offer some words of encouragement. That’s all it takes and maybe they will try to make another song. I can’t tell you how much I have learned. I am an old school rocker that has acquired a taste for Jazz.

Last edited by Scott C; 07/22/20 01:53 PM.

Scott Collingwood
https://soundcloud.com/scottt709
https://soundcloud.com/spiritlevel-ca
https://www.youtube.com/@SpiritLevel-ge3hm/
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
That was fun.
The rhythms that begin the choruses seem too fussy and busy...the verse one is much more supportive.
I know you need variation in the structure but a simpler one would work better for me.
Your vocal is strong and the backing parts are good - they do seem to pile up though so panning the supporting parts a little further from the main would be handy.
Cool stuff.

Cheers
rayc
"What's so funny about peace, love & understanding?" - N.Lowe
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Very strong and yet sad lyrics, well performed. Sweaty arrangement works well, especially that funky bass - nice driving feel and I can almost smell the burning rubber. The loop in the chorus is bit distracting, maybe the loudest hits could be lowered?

Janne

Hear My Music:

Soundcloud
YouTube

User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: PeterF
Hans,
Enjoyable song, nice arrangement and an interesting bluesy, country, band.
A good song well performed.

Peter

Hi Peter, thanks for your comment/compliments. It was meant the way you said; just an enjoyable song, with a nice rhythm. sometimes you don't have to make something complex. Makes your feet tap!

Originally Posted By: Scott C
Hi Hans Love this song. I have been absent from the forum these days. Up here in Northern Canada For about two months we experience summer. So it’s outside out of the studio and into the sun. I have been lurking from time to time and have seen lots of song being posted but very little commenting. I know for the new people to the forum it’s a kind of watch an learn thing. But for the people who have been around for awhile it is hard to understand why they just don’t drop a comment on song and offer some words of encouragement. That’s all it takes and maybe they will try to make another song. I can’t tell you how much I have learned. I am an old school rocker that has acquired a taste for Jazz.

Hi Scott, That's a good thing to do, holidays in Northern canada. To me that sounds cold, very cold. Even though you call it (kind of)summer! About the changing things in this forum, I was thinking if there could be two kinds of forum: one just for posting songs and have fun with that and the other kind where one also post songs but the main purpose is giving/getting advises or tips on doing things better or telling you like how it's done and ask how it is done. Things like that. Even an old schoolrocker like yourself will feel at 'home' at this kind of school. Well, don't shoot me for this. It is the kick-off for finding a satisfactory method. Who knows maybe a discussion on this topic will give us good answers...?
And thanks for your judgement on the song!

Originally Posted By: rayc
That was fun.
The rhythms that begin the choruses seem too fussy and busy...the verse one is much more supportive.
I know you need variation in the structure but a simpler one would work better for me.
Your vocal is strong and the backing parts are good - they do seem to pile up though so panning the supporting parts a little further from the main would be handy.
Cool stuff.

Hi Ray, Yes fun it was! I even had to calculate how fast 80 miles per hour was since we deal with kilometers here. And it had to be a fairly normal speed for someone in the condition I was singing about.
And that 'condition' is reflected in how the chorus was build. It isn't so complicated, but yes it is different. I listened a few times to it with your comment in my head (and on my montor). I panned those vocals, the whole song was fairly wide, but I will look if I can change it further. You see, I listen although you just wrote this because I complained I had no listeners anymore. And also because I had some suggestion on your song as well, am I right? ;-)

Thanks again for your reactions!
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: jannesan
Very strong and yet sad lyrics, well performed. Sweaty arrangement works well, especially that funky bass - nice driving feel and I can almost smell the burning rubber. The loop in the chorus is bit distracting, maybe the loudest hits could be lowered?

Janne

Hi Janne, I just finished my answering the other posters and after pushing the submit-button I saw you posted as well.
Thanks for your compliments. About that loop. At first it was in, then I took it out, again in along with two other rhytmic instruments on my keyboard and so on. so, I had my doubts too, but after all this I got so used to that loop, I kept it.
But I heard other 'complains' on the song, so I try to fix them together, all-in-one!

Have a nice day,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran

"Oh please woman, don't bother me no more
You're only driving me mad"

And it's also hard to get this song outa your head.

Excellent through and through. Simply a great groove.

I think floyd mentioned liking the effective near rhymes...
they open up possibilities that often escapes me.

Well done and really enjoyable!

J&B

User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hans, first I want to thank you for bumping this excellent song. Yep, my foot was a tapping from the git-go. Super vocal and lyrics mixed to perfection.

This is an excellent song.

Right now life is getting in my way of making music big time. I try to listen at least twice a week but I'll tell you this forum is like rabbits, every day a page or two of new songs! Unfortunately I can't keep up and consequently I miss a lot of good songs. I'm really glad you bumped this masterpiece!

Me, it's not about how many times you fail, it's about how many times you get back up.
Cop, that's not how field sobriety tests work.

64 bit Win 10 Pro, the latest BiaB/RB, Roland Octa-Capture audio interface, a ton of software/hardware
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi Hans,

Another good song from you. At first I thought it was on the busy side but it never got messy. Rather, it made the tune interesting for me. I usually am not successful when I try that. Congratulations!

Windows 10, Intel Core I5 10400, 16 gig ram, Scarlett 6i6, Komplete keyboard, Sony Acid Music Studio 11, BIAB 2020 UltraPlus Pak
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
As others have said, this starts off with a funky groove, and builds from there.

I enjoyed the vocals - especially the doubling/harmonies. Love your expressiveness.

Really cool guitar parts.

I like this one a lot. laugh

-- David Cuny
My virtual singer development blog

Vocal control, you say. Never heard of it. Is that some kind of ProTools thing?
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
Hi everyone,

Hans

That's a cool song. It has a grittiness to it that is appealing.

Yeah... it takes a while for enough people to listen to get a comment. I experience about a 1 comment for 10 listens. Your mileage may vary.

You can find my music at:
www.herbhartley.com
Add nothing that adds nothing to the music.
You can make excuses or you can make progress but not both.

The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
User Showcase
Veteran
Veteran
I quess you mean the electric sologuitar?
While I adjust that one, please continue dancing on the song ;-)

Stay save in these turbulent times,
Hans

Yessir!

Enjoy whatever happens!
marty

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@babumusic51
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/marty-straub
and https://soundcloud.com/babumusic-5080285
Band in a Box, Reaper, Cakewalk, Ozone 11
User Showcase
Veteran
OP Offline
Veteran
Originally Posted By: Janice & Bud

"Oh please woman, don't bother me no more
You're only driving me mad"

And it's also hard to get this song outa your head.
Excellent through and through. Simply a great groove.
I think floyd mentioned liking the effective near rhymes...
they open up possibilities that often escapes me.

Well done and really enjoyable!
J&B

Hi J&B, that's a nice compliment, saying the song is hard getting out of your head (and what followed after that!
I'm shining like a... pair of just brushed shoes!
About the 'near rhymes'; I think it has to do with wanting lines to rhyme, but not finding the proper words. Also I have less words to choose from as in my own language, because of the lack of knowledge. It makes me more creative in that regard, I guess (?)
But did your feet tapped?

Originally Posted By: MarioD
Hans, first I want to thank you for bumping this excellent song. Yep, my foot was a tapping from the git-go. Super vocal and lyrics mixed to perfection.
This is an excellent song.

Right now life is getting in my way of making music big time. I try to listen at least twice a week but I'll tell you this forum is like rabbits, every day a page or two of new songs! Unfortunately I can't keep up and consequently I miss a lot of good songs. I'm really glad you bumped this masterpiece!

Hi Mario, together with the post of Janice and Bud I'm now shining like... whatever, but it made my day! Thanks! and I am happy I got your feet moving ;-)
I agree with you it is difficult to listen to all new songs. There are so many. And, speaking for myself, I like to listen thoroughly to give serious commments. But it takes a lot of time. so I also select what to listen to and what not. The only thing was, I posted it two or three days ago and got nothing on it. I was not used to that 'treatment'. It is bad if these things influence you too much, but it did. I am working on it now...

Originally Posted By: TuneMonger
Hi Hans,

Another good song from you. At first I thought it was on the busy side but it never got messy. Rather, it made the tune interesting for me. I usually am not successful when I try that. Congratulations!

Hello TuneMonger, thanks for you kind words. As you may have read some posters have made remarks on that 'busy side'. So not everyone agreed with you on this. And I had some doubts too. I removed the loop 3 times and placed it back again. I discovered I liked the accent it gave on the percussion in the chorusses, so in the end it stayed in. I used Neutron 3 Visual mixer to help me position all the instruments and vocals. But is was a 'time consuming' proces.

Originally Posted By: dcuny
As others have said, this starts off with a funky groove, and builds from there.
I enjoyed the vocals - especially the doubling/harmonies. Love your expressiveness.
Really cool guitar parts.
I like this one a lot. laugh

Hi Dave, thanks for your compliments. The shiny things I mentioned in my answer to the other posters turn out to be my face. I discovered that after reading your post. My wife told me...

Originally Posted By: Guitarhacker

That's a cool song. It has a grittiness to it that is appealing.
Yeah... it takes a while for enough people to listen to get a comment. I experience about a 1 comment for 10 listens. Your mileage may vary.

Hello Guitarhacker, Thanks for the kind words and yes, I know I was too spoiled to expect some comments on my song. But I think this Forum spoiled me. You gave me so much friendly comments and/or tips and tricks on all my songs. Allright, not as much as Floyd or J&B, but still many and useful, funny, friendly. That inspires me too, you know. But you are right about the varying of the mileage.

Thanks all of you and -again- stay save,
Hans

Hans Berkhout
(Birchwood)
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Go To
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ChatPG

Ask sales and support questions about Band-in-a-Box using natural language.

ChatPG's knowledge base includes the full Band-in-a-Box User Manual and sales information from the website.

PG Music News
Update Your PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 Today!

Add updated printing options, enhanced tracks settings, smoother use of MGU and SGU (BB files) within PowerTracks, and more with the latest PowerTracks Pro Audio 2024 update!

Learn more about this free update for PowerTracks Pro Audio & download it at www.pgmusic.com/support_windows_pt.htm#2024_5

The Newest RealBand 2024 Update is Here!

The newest RealBand 2024 Build 5 update is now available!

Download and install this to your RealBand 2024 for updated print options, streamlined loading and saving of .SGU & MGU (BB) files, and to add a number of program adjustments that address user-reported bugs and concerns.

This free update is available to all RealBand 2024 users. To learn more about this update and download it, head to www.pgmusic.com/support.realband.htm#20245

The Band-in-a-Box® Flash Drive Backup Option

Today (April 5) is National Flash Drive Day!

Did you know... not only can you download your Band-in-a-Box® Pro, MegaPAK, or PlusPAK purchase - you can also choose to add a flash drive backup copy with the installation files for only $15? It even comes with a Band-in-a-Box® keychain!

For the larger Band-in-a-Box® packages (UltraPAK, UltraPAK+, Audiophile Edition), the hard drive backup copy is available for only $25. This will include a preinstalled and ready to use program, along with your installation files.

Backup copies are offered during the checkout process on our website.

Already purchased your e-delivery version, and now you wish you had a backup copy? It's not too late! If your purchase was for the current version of Band-in-a-Box®, you can still reach out to our team directly to place your backup copy order!

Note: the Band-in-a-Box® keychain is only included with flash drive backup copies, and cannot be purchased separately.

Handy flash drive tip: Always try plugging in a USB device the wrong way first? If your flash drive (or other USB plug) doesn't have a symbol to indicate which way is up, look for the side with a seam on the metal connector (it only has a line across one side) - that's the side that either faces down or to the left, depending on your port placement.

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows® Today!

Update your Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows for free with build 1111!

With this update, there's more control when saving images from the Print Preview window, we've added defaults to the MultiPicker for sorting and font size, updated printing options, updated RealTracks and other content, and addressed user-reported issues with the StylePicker, MIDI Soloists, key signature changes, and more!

Learn more about this free update for Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows at www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm#1111

Band-in-a-Box® 2024 Review: 4.75 out of 5 Stars!

If you're looking for a in-depth review of the newest Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows version, you'll definitely find it with Sound-Guy's latest review, Band-in-a-Box® 2024 for Windows Review: Incredible new capabilities to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs.

A few excerpts:
"The Tracks view is possibly the single most powerful addition in 2024 and opens up a new way to edit and generate accompaniments. Combined with the new MultiPicker Library Window, it makes BIAB nearly perfect as an 'intelligent' composer/arranger program."

"MIDI SuperTracks partial generation showing six variations – each time the section is generated it can be instantly auditioned, re-generated or backed out to a previous generation – and you can do this with any track type. This is MAJOR! This takes musical experimentation and honing an arrangement to a new level, and faster than ever."

"Band in a Box continues to be an expansive musical tool-set for both novice and experienced musicians to experiment, compose, arrange and mix songs, as well as an extensive educational resource. It is huge, with hundreds of functions, more than any one person is likely to ever use. Yet, so is any DAW that I have used. BIAB can do some things that no DAW does, and this year BIAB has more DAW-like functions than ever."

Convenient Ways to Listen to Band-in-a-Box® Songs Created by Program Users!

The User Showcase Forum is an excellent place to share your Band-in-a-Box® songs and listen to songs other program users are creating!

There are other places you can listen to these songs too! Visit our User Showcase page to sort by genre, artist (forum name), song title, and date - each listing will direct you to the forum post for that song.

If you'd rather listen to these songs in one place, head to our Band-in-a-Box® Radio, where you'll have the option to select the genre playlist for your listening pleasure. This page has SoundCloud built in, so it won't redirect you. We've also added the link to the Artists SoundCloud page here, and a link to their forum post.

We hope you find some inspiration from this amazing collection of User Showcase Songs!

Congratulations to the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

We've just announced the 2023 User Showcase Award Winners!

There are 45 winners, each receiving a Band-in-a-Box 2024 UltraPAK! Read the official announcement to see if you've won.

Our User Showcase Forum receives more than 50 posts per day, with people sharing their Band-in-a-Box songs and providing feedback for other songs posted.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed!

Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics81,587
Posts734,745
Members38,500
Most Online2,537
Jan 19th, 2020
Newest Members
Krystal Mcclain, Tusar Sarkar, RTW, wtsy365, DerFlex
38,500 Registered Users
Top Posters(30 Days)
MarioD 191