Originally Posted By: Charlie Fogle
Continuing with my thoughts about your expected outcome and that the 255 Bar issue is always related to BIAB algorithm, not only is your issue with the 255 bar limit of BIAB intriguing, but so is your work flow where that limitation interrupted your projects.
I agree totally with Bob (Jazzmammal)regarding RealBand can become an integral part of your workflow regardless of you also using other DAW's as well.
The DAW is irrelevant other than 1) Realband will be the most productive first stage after BIAB generation even if it's moved to another DAW after that. 2)The importance of any DAW is only dependent to how well you understand it and how competent you can manipulate it.
There are numerous BIAB and RealBand recording techniques, some that have been mentioned but not explained or discussed and some not mentioned that may benefit how you can more efficiently and in much less time complete a demo and make edits, changes and corrections to the your demos than what happens presently with your projects. Let us know if you'd like to discuss these other options.

Sure, I'm definitely interested in discussing other workflow options with BiaB and RB that would be more efficient than the one I'm using, as long as they start with the .XML files that I export from MuseScore. I'm always open to learning new techniques and procedures that can improve the efficiency of my demo-creating projects. I should point out, however, that I don't use BiaB or RB to do any recording because I don't have the equipment for that and because my musician skills (guitar playing) are mediocre. So, any alternative workflow options you have in mind would have to be limited to the track generation capabilities of BiaB and RB.

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V