I can do that, and I have done that because it's the most obvious workaround. But sometimes a brief glitch will appear at the 240/241 bar boundary, which can be a challenge to get rid of. Fortunately, there's no pressure for me to create a demo of this song for my producer like there was with the most recent song I gave him a couple of months ago. But I was using BiaB at the time and didn't even know that RB could handle songs with more than 255 bars. Plus, I had figured out my own workaround to BiaB's 255 bar limitation. However, as I found out during the last few weeks of discussions here and on the BiaB forum, my workaround isn't the best or most efficient. Nevertheless, it got me through the crunch I was in at the time until I was able to explore other solutions through these two forum discussions that I started. In the process, I discovered the existence of this bug in RB at the 240/241 bar boundary, and I hope that Tech Support will invest the time and effort that's needed to fix it.

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V