Originally Posted By: MusicStudent
So now may be a good time to raise this question. I didn't want to bring it up before since I hate to nitpic and it is really none of my business. But, why does your signature specs indicate you are using "MuseScore 2.1"? smile

That's a fair question, MusicStudent. The reason I'm using version 2.1 instead of 3.1 is that I don't want to risk having to tweak the layout of my current song files like I did the last time I updated MuseScore. The amount of time I may end up losing by making such tweaks isn't worth the extra features I'd be gaining with the newer version. Plus, I'm already on overload from dealing with numerous other stressful issues in my life (which I won't go into here), so I'd rather stick with "the known" than venture into "the unknown" until I'm in a better position to deal with the potential time loss factor. Of course, it's possible that version 3.1 won't change (mess up) the layout of my current song files. But I'm skeptical that it won't because this has happened to me several times before after I updated MuseScore.

Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2024 Win UltraPAK Build 1109, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2024, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V