Originally Posted By: silvertones
Well what do you all think. Is this thread now solved.

As far as I can tell, Silvertones, it does appear to be resolved. I did four different tests and didn't notice any erroneous chord changes or glitches at the 240/241 bar boundary. Two of those tests were with a 320 bar file that only had two chords in it (one at bar 238 and one at bar 245). The full track generation and the partial track generation results were without these issues. Then I did the same two tests with my original 325 bar XML song file and got the same error-free results. So, everything looks and sounds good to me. Thanks to you and everyone else (including Tech Support) for all the time and effort that was put forth to get these bugs fixed!


Tom Levan (pronounced La-VAN)
BiaB 2021 Win UltraPAK Build 833, Xtra Style PAKs 1-11, RB 2021, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Intel Q9650 3 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD & 2 TB HDD, Tracktion 6 & 7 (freebies), Cakewalk, Audacity, MuseScore 2.1 & 3.4, Synthesizer V