Butterfly Magic

Two acoustic guitars and a fiddle. This piece got its name from my wife. I was out walking our dachshund last week and a butterfly landed on my shoulder and stayed there for close to five minutes before flying off. Di commented "The magic of that butterfly just made my day." Thus, the song title. I went straight home at about 1:30 pm and had the song ready to go before dinner at 6:00 PM. Just now getting a chance to post it. Hope you enjoy its soft ambience. Thanks in advance for listening and leaving any comments you may choose to leave for me. Will get back to every one to reply top your comments as quickly as possible. The state of Di's health has a lot to do with how quickly that might be.

Take care, everyone. Be safe ...

Alan

I removed the bass, drums and piano from the style and added the fiddle. Both guitars got a small amount of reverb plus some additional mid to lower high EQ embellishment. The fiddle got the reverb but no EQ treatment.

Title: _PBALLAD Demo - Pop Ballad with Symphony

File:Butterfly Magic.SGU

Key=Eb , Tempo 85, Length (m:s)=2:49

Song is saved with Volume, Pan, Reverb, Chorus, Bank0,
Song is saved with bar changes for Volume Changes,

Style is _ROMANCE.STY (Dramatic Country Pop)

GuitarCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded
MelodyCustom Synth is Synth/Plugin Loaded

RealTracks in style: 1036:Bass, Electric, NorthernRockBallad Ev 065 (Deleted)
RealTracks in song: 1947:Mandolin, Rhythm PopModernGrooveAndy Ev16 075 (Deleted)
RealTracks in style: 1595:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking Pop8thsSteady Ev 065
RealTracks in style: ~~2051:Guitar, Acoustic, Fingerpicking CountryBrent Ev 085
RealTracks in song: 1760:Fiddle, Background Pop16ths Ev 085 (Added)
RealDrums [in Song:NashvilleBrushesEasyBluegrass: a: Sidestick, Brushes b: Brushes, Stick (Deleted)

Last edited by Al-David; 09/10/20 11:02 AM.

BIAB 2024 Ultra Plus-all StylePaks*Win11*16GB DDR5*Rhyzen 9745x*AT 2035 Mic*Peavey Nashville 112 Amp*Ibanez ART120* Acoustic/Electric/Washburn D200S Acoustic*Stromberg Monterey Jazz Guitar

Loops: https://aldavidmusic.wixsite.com/bestmusicloops