Cathie...
its very important to let the rest of us know your set up in detail.
1. bluetooth. this is new info.
i personally dont use it. whether this is giving you probs i dont know. only way to know is to run tests with a non bluetooth wired set up. ie directly wiring from your pc audio output to the logitech stereo line input assuming logitech has a line input ?
then play some audio in win media player and see if everythings nice and clean OR if your pc has a cd/dvd player.
(some dont now..so use a song on a usb drive.)
insert a cd and see how that sounds as a test.
post your logitech model number so people can advise further.
and see whether your logitech has a wired option.
2. losing your settings when coming back to biab after a break.
how are you saveing your biab songs ? what function are you useing to save in biab ? if your settings are all out of whack when you come back try biab "saveing with patches" option.
3. other matters. IMPORTANT .
when you have time i would read carefully the sections of the biab and realband manuals dealing with setting up drivers. because at some point this info will be needed if you decide to either test the zoom as a audio device OR use what most recording rigs use ie ..
a usb low latency audio interface instead of the realtek.
also lots of vids on you tube and various manufacturers web sites bout this topic.

every happiness. and just have fun with it all.
best
oldmuso
CATHIE AN IMPORTANT NOTE.
IF YOU CHANGE VOLUME ON AN INSTRUMENT AND IT DOESNT TAKE AND REVERTS BACK...THIS IS AN EMBEDDED MIDI COMMAND.
read up on the event editor and how to use it.

Last edited by justanoldmuso; 06/22/21 12:59 AM.

New Song "PRETTY GIRL" for my wife...Dec 2023
(my vocs....mixed for good earbuds.)
https://soundcloud.com/alfsongs/prettygirlrbfinalcalfsongsdec2023mp3
(and rock song THE STALLION and bluegrass song... BANKER MAN....90 songs useing bb/rb.)